Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'bominable' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN AGAIN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

7 Aug 20
Reply by Pickle

WTS A lot of Fashion Pack, Day at Maul, School Club, Dead Tired, Maul Session, etc

Gotta cut some of my collection, all is no box complete, never been displayed. This will be shipped from Indonesia  (and i only can go to p…

Started by Sukiyakiya

38 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by Sukiyakiya

Anyone have Abbey I love Fashion to sell??

I really need this one and can't find it anywhere! Anyone have one they can sell me and post to the UK? I'm looking to pay roughly £25 :)

Started by Bean

0 Jan 15, 2015

Selling My Entire Collection - Loose and MIB

Hey guys, I'm hoping to move out of the parents house as soon as I can, so I'm having to downsize my stuff and hopefully put some cash away…

Started by candidlyben

12 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

Monster High Dolls for Sale or Trade!!

Hi! Here is a pic of the dolls I have: I also have a Robecca Dead Tired, NIB Lagoona Dance and a NIB Frankie Day at the Maul not pictured!…

Started by mlggirl

89 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

New Here!! Love My New collection but need to sell / trade

I think I've gone mad!!!! All dolls Like new. SEE PICTURES. Have only had for about 2 weeks. Threw out boxes because I didn't think I'd thi…

Started by yamie c

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by MHdolllover

FOR SALE - Sweet 1600 C.A. CUPID CLAWDEEN DRACULAURA

I am moving and really need the cash unfortunately right now. I am interested in selling some of my Monster High Dolls to interested parti…

Started by Kassidi R. White

5 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Kassidi R. White

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

New to the site, got some OOAK's to sell if anyones interested (Operetta and Abbey)

I never really got around to posting on this site, so I figure I'd start now c: I repainted an Operetta and an Abbey Bominable doll, and am…

Started by Jennifer

5 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

Trading Basic Abbey for cheap pajamas or Draculaura plushie!

Hi everyone! Even though I am a 19 year old nursing student and soon to be newly wed, I adore Monster High and collect the Draculaura doll…

Started by Sara Emily Cruz

3 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Lily Raccoon

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service