Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'basic' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

-UPDATED- Selling entire collection NIB+loose outfits+diaries

Hello you beautiful monsters, Thank you to everyone I have spoken with! I'm happy to report the majority of my dolls have now been donated…

Started by Veravey❄

9 Apr 20, 2017
Reply by Melanie Martinez

Selling out of box collection. Many dolls listed. Please also see my ISO list.

Pictures are attached as file below. I ship in US only please. Shipping for 1 doll in bubble mailer is $3. If you buy additional dolls I wi…

Started by samanthacastle54

11 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Kyo Wu

Looking For Weberella! Have some Rare Dolls!

Hello,I was wondering if any one would be interested in trading for a Weberella. I know it's a long shot but I have some of the Basic's Lik…

Started by Sabrina Saturn

6 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by XannahBeatnick

**HUGE CLEARANCE AND DEALS** Playsets, dolls, other! 6/25/13 READ CAREFULLY

**Announcement** My inbox has been cleared again! Everything from last round has been shipped.  Everything needs to go quickly!! I am havi…

Started by VoltageBoltz

85 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by VoltageBoltz

Toralei basic outfit

Hey gang, Basic Toralei outfit (just missing belt and scarf) to trade for any of the followings (dont mind if they are loose): -Ghouls Rul…

Started by Warlock Ra

0 Jul 6, 2013

*UPDATED 2/17* Scaris Deuce for Trade! Mint Condition New In Box + Catrine, Swim Class, Others

Hello guys and ghouls, I was fortunate enough to pick up 3 new in box mint condition Deuce Gorgon Scaris dolls. I paid just slightly over…

Started by Lexa power

49 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Lexa power

Strange Boxes?

After hunting around my whole city this past month, I started noticing a trend with the dolls I'm finding here in Canada... why are a lot o…

Started by Veravey❄

11 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Veravey❄

9/19 - WTT/WTS - Have huge list w/pictures NIB W2 Lagoona, WW SIS, WC SIS

Added some pics of what I have. The boxed items are for TRADE ONLY right now, please don't bother asking. If I do decide to sell them, they…

Started by Michi Kaioh

75 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by KraftyKitsune

Help on Making my first custom

Hello everyone i am wanting to do a custom of my oc Pauletta Strings i already know what she looks like but i was wondering a few things Ar…

Started by RainyForever80

4 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by RainyForever80

"Basic" series Gil - Will there ever be one?

Anyone else curious about this? I mean, they have the mold, and he's the only one NOT to have a "basic" series doll (who has already been m…

Started by Michi Kaioh

32 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Victoria Niccals

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service