Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'art' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lorna McNessie Art

Started by Azure and Copper

4 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by DroothR

Draculaura + Clawd's Picnic Date

Hi guys and ghouls! This was a fun piece I drew a while back that I thought I'd share with you, now that spring is finally coming our way.…

Started by kuthinks

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

Monster High repaints by ©AshGUTZ.

I repaint Monster High dolls and as they become available they'll show up here, once a doll is unavailable it may not be here. My profile d…

Started by CreativeMending

11 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by CreativeMending

Thoughts on Making Dolls of Other Peoples OC's?

I have had this floating around in my head for a while now and I figured I would ask the general MH community. If you had an OC and someone…

Started by Abbinormal

6 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by A Binturong

Art Sales

Idk if i can post this here but I am doing a cute sketchy sale thing if youd like me to draw you ocs or even just monster high girls. [IMG…

Started by kyttn53

0 Jun 10, 2014

Gigi Grant New Scaremester Art

http://hideko69.tumblr.com/post/75486558451/panini-sent-me-an-ad-to-my-email-promoting-a-new She looks pretty cute! I love that she's holdi…

Started by Amaranthe

18 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer

Free Commissioned Artwork

Hi! I will draw free artwork with of course, no charge! That's what free means, right? XD Anyways, I will draw OCs (given details and or p…

Started by GeekyGirl123

14 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by QueenHeny The Serial Doll Killer

Midwest Hunter Group

Hi Midwesterners :) I have had this idea for a LONG time now, but I think during the holiday season might be a good time to start it up if…

Started by Torie

9 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

Art Stuff

So this is my millionth art thread but I do point commissions and stuff and for right now I have four slots open for free art. Here are som…

Started by Maggie (✿° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Trugothicfairy

For SALE: Monster High Art Class $30

I have 4 Monster High Art Class if anyone is interested or needing one! I'm selling them for $30 as they retail here $29.99 in Canada and I…

Started by NightSorrow

0 Nov 29, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service