Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'accessories' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling all my MH and EAH Dolls + Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Great for customizer or beginner customizer! (PRICE DOWN AGAIN)

Hello all! I'm selling all of my MH, EAH, MH/EAH Clothing, Stands, and Brushes! Dolls have all been wiped of make-up/face-paint, removed ha…

Started by Pickle

7 Aug 20
Reply by Pickle

(PRICE DROP) Selling Huge Doll, Accessory and Stand Lot

Need it all gone :( 17 dolls + 1 head - €60 or best offer! Shipping would be roughly €15, but I'd get back to you based on the country…

Started by LilSkully

4 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by LilSkully

Monster High things for sale

I cleaned out my monster high lot, and came across some create-a-monster parts that I want to get rid of. I wanted to post this awhile ago,…

Started by jiminieeeexlove

0 Aug 4, 2016

WTB: Swim Jinafire's purse

the clasp on mine broke somehow and i'm very, very upset about this. anybody have one they dont need?

Started by moxievegas

0 Aug 3, 2015

If Anyone has accessories they are selling lmk!

I'm looking for a couple random pieces since I just recently bought some used dolls, so here is my list!! The 1. Original Lagoon Blue shoes…

Started by Danielle

6 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by memekaka

Selling MORE dolls clothing accessories cam

I am still cleaning up my collection. Here are more items. I only accept paypal and buyer pays shipping. If diff shipping options are avail…

Started by samanthacastle54

8 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

Wolf family 4 Pack!!! Also...

http://rayedelsol.tumblr.com/post/89353678251/momdusa-pic-found-on-fb-credited-to-monster How cute are they in their matching striped shirt…

Started by Amaranthe

85 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by livyliz

Looking for wave one Clawds shoe and belt

as the title states I am currently searching for blogs wave one Clawds shoe and belt Please message me if you have them.

Started by shanabear

0 Jun 17, 2014

Selling Dolls and Accessories

Selling Nude dolls, Bait dolls, Accessories, CAM and other Please make offer - will update as often as i can I currently only use paypal an…

Started by samanthacastle54

21 May 18, 2014
Reply by mylittlezombie

Looking to Buy (small accessories/clothing pieces, and a few dolls!)

Looking for the following things...can buy or trade. I have Sig Ghoulia with just clothes/shoes and a NIB Sig Abbey I can possibly trade.…

Started by katieklassified

3 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by katieklassified

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service