Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Yelps' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11/03 Update! Monster high dolls FOR SALE sig Frankie, Lagoona, and Draculara & ,much ,much more!

above is Clawdeen Wolf Scaremester  (all items shown in photo) $15 ob I'm In The Need Of Money. So If You See A Doll You Like Please…

Started by River Styxx

30 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by chemical_dolls

Original Ghoulia Yelps UNOPENED

I'm selling my Original Ghoulia Yelps the first edition, still in the package. She is on ebay here Ghoulia Yelps

Started by Austin

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Austin

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!! MUST GO!!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

2011 Dead Fast Ghoulia Yelps for Sell

Brand new, mint condition, and never been opened Dead Fast Ghoulia for the 2011 Comic-Con Expo. Check out my eBay link if you are intereste…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

0 Apr 28, 2013

SDCC Ghoulia Yelps For Sale, Only 2 Days Left!!!

Selling my Dead Fast Ghoulia from the 2011 International Comic Con Expo. She has 2 days left, check out my eBay page if you are interested.…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

0 Apr 26, 2013

Dead Fast Ghoulia For Sales!!!

I have come across some financial hardships and as much as I hate to see her go... I'm selling my SDCC Dead Fast Ghoulia Yelps. She is avai…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

3 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by MonsterHighMomma

WAVE 1 GHOULIA YELPS up for Best Offer!!!

Here is a Wave 1 Ghoulia Yelps up for Best Offer, same as other Best Offers listed from my collection. Good till Sunday 8pm when I will rev…

Started by Tracy

10 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by psychguy78

Ghoulia got her 2013 scream come true, now what about the others?

On the cover of the Power Ghouls comic line are the names of the artists, and among those names it says Yelps :D Her new year's scream was…

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Jessabelle Quinton

Scaris Ghoulia Yelps Box Art!

Hey everyone! It's me again, from Romania, and today I bought the new MH magazine. It has Ghoulia's Scaris box art in it. I scanned it for…

Started by Bj-Lydia

9 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Meh in B&W ~Dont PC me ;)~

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service