Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Wave' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monster High NRFB new dolls SALE

Hello I am in New Zealand but can get an online postage quote if anyones interested. All but 1 of my dolls are NEVER REMOVED FROM BOX! Wave…

Started by MonAmi88

0 Dec 6, 2015

Help a Ghoul Out? WTB/WTT/WTS *Revamped with DOTD Lagoona + more 10/26*

~~REAVAMPED Oct. 5th!~~ Mattel is coming out with too many things at once and I don't have the funds (or the space XD) for all the dolls th…

Started by KraftyKitsune

90 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Stormy

Dolls for sale/trade *** Updated with Freaky Fusion Scarah***

Hello, I'm new here but I figured I'd give you guys a chance at these dolls before I listed on ebay. I have a ton of dolls, most are opened…

Started by Tabetha

35 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Danielle

FOR SALE -1st wave lagoona

Asking $45 + shipping cost.

Started by Miss Kitty

6 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Miss Kitty

MH Accessories

Lots of Accessories for sale and trade All items are in good shape unless mentioned otherwise. Shipping is reasonable with tracking in the…

Started by Lover of MH

47 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Draconia St George

UPDATED with Want List! Monster High FS/FT: NIB First Wave Classroom Dolls with Lockers!

I have these NIB FS or FT:  Classroom Lagoona with Locker Classroom Ghoulia with Locker - TRADED Classroom Frankie with Locker **Please not…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

Want to trade my NIB Basic Spectra and my NIB Scaris Deuce for Ever After High Dolls

Desperately seeking the Dawn of the Dance 3 Pack NIB, please let me know if you have one! Looking to trade these dolls for Ever After High…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

72 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by magicalmadge

For Sale: Signature Ghoulia, loose, no headband

For sale is an original Wave 1 Signature Ghoulia, loose, complete except for her headband, in excellent used condition. $50 + shipping. I w…

Started by Elena's_Dad

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Sheyla_Fae

Cleo & Deuce 1st Wave Box-set for Sell

I am current;y selling my Cleo & Deuce box-set, NIB, never been open. Check the link if you are interested.  Cleo & Deuce Wave 1 Bo…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

0 Oct 1, 2013

Once Upon A Zombie dolls, your thoughts?

I saw Stu's post of the Once Upon A Zombie video and I decided to check them out myself. Although these dolls do look nice and the concept…

Started by BioShocked89

7 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Elijah Oliver, your god

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service