Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Toys' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monster High Black Christmas Tree (UPDATE)

YES a BLACK Christmas Tree from Monster High! Got mine tonight at Toys R Us for $17.99, 19 bucks total. BUY THE TREE - http://www.toysrus.…

Started by VampyNapy

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by WickidKitty

Winx Club Dolls!

So I am making this topic for the Winx dolls collectors on this site! :) I am a big collector myself, and Monster High of course...:) I ho…

Started by BubbleGumMagic97

1 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Trugothicfairy

13 Wishes/Haunt the Casbah dolls available to buy on ToysRUs.com

I checked the TRU website today and noticed that instead of just being preorder, the 13 Wishes (except for Gigi) and Haunt the Casbah dolls…

Started by Claire

1 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Carla

Petition for Better Quality Dolls

NEWS: I mentioned this listing to Mattel and it sounds like they might be looking at it to see what complaints people are having! So post y…

Started by KraftyKitsune

79 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Jaroslava

Exclusives can be irritating.

Don't get me wrong. I love LOVE exclusives. As dumb as it may sound, I feel special when I get an exclusive doll you can only get at that s…

Started by Edward

3 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Triumvirate

Monster High Happy Meal Toys Petition

I just started a petition addressed to McDonalds and Mattel asking for them to produce a line of Monster High inspired Happy Meal toys. I a…

Started by LogansMommy0223

8 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Wolfies R Awesome!You can PC me

Neither Head nor Hair from Bloodgood and DeMew?

It's been a while since I've seen posts on these two dolls, so I figured I'd ask and see if anyone has heard anything new on these two. I'm…

Started by KraftyKitsune

17 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Lavender Lollipops

Watch prices at Toys r Us and Walmart!

I picked up the Ghoul's Rule dolls three weeks ago at Toys r Us.  They were $24.99 each.  Then, I saw them yesterday at TRU for $29.99 each…

Started by Mousemaster

0 Aug 8, 2012

Werecat Sisters Overload

Keep checking your TRU.  Heres my local one a few minutes ago, and this pic doesnt include the overloaded reg MH shelf(which also had a ton…

Started by Lily Raccoon

45 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by ♬The Dark Lord's Daughter♬

How Toys R Us gave me a little more faith in Humanity.

So, we've all heard about how scalpers have taken over the Monster High industry, constantly clearing out shelves to make a huge profit of…

Started by BioShocked89

11 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Ty Ghoul

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service