Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Toralei' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dearly loved rarities for a new home

Selling three of my beloved dolls!! I own a Skelita, Robecca and Toralei Power Ghoul. I have had them for a while, and cared very dearly fo…

Started by Rose

0 Jan 29

Selling My Collection - new in box 1600 Frankie, Loose Wave 1 Frankie+ More!!

Hey everyone I used to be on this forum but I rejoined because I forgot my account haha Anyway the reason I am here is i am currently sell…

Started by Yukun

1 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Yukun

Selling some dolls - ALL MAKE OFFER

So lately I've noticed my interest in MH and EAH is waning. I still like them, but I haven't been tempted to buy new dolls and none of the…

Started by Claire

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Claire

Help a Ghoul Out? WTB/WTT/WTS *Revamped with DOTD Lagoona + more 10/26*

~~REAVAMPED Oct. 5th!~~ Mattel is coming out with too many things at once and I don't have the funds (or the space XD) for all the dolls th…

Started by KraftyKitsune

90 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Stormy

Boo York, Freak Du Chic, Garrot & Rochelle on Amazon

I hadn't seen any previous posting of this on the forums but if this is old news, pay it no heed. I've been much out of touch with this sit…

Started by BioShocked89

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

It's that time to trade again :D DOTD, Nefera, Holt etc..

Hi!! here are some dolls/FP  up for trade : and my wishlist: >Zombie Shake Rochelle and Venus >Zombie Shake Twins >Nathan Rot…

Started by AJ

16 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Abbinormal

Dolls For Sale! Holt Jackson Deuce Toralei More Coming Soon! (Updated 8-3-14)

I recently purchased couple of lots of dolls and I am selling the extras that I do not need. There are plenty more that I have not taken pi…

Started by KelliScreams

10 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by KelliScreams

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by angelarcher

For Sale: Signature Toralei, loose, complete

For sale is an original Wave 1 Signature Toralei, loose, complete, in excellent used condition. Her hair is a bit messy, but manageable. $6…

Started by Elena's_Dad

0 Dec 24, 2013

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service