Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'TRU' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is going on!?!?! Little to nothing found online?!?!

Alright.... so I'm definitely a little 'scared' right about now.  Did some checking up just now.... Canadian TRU Website: NOthing. America…

Started by Pinkxel

12 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Skeekers

Stupid Scalpers

Interestingly, this is not a rant about how scalpers ruin doll collecting. I literally just met idiotic scalpers. My friend who works at T…

Started by Essence Beasley

27 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Zombiechick

13 Wishes/Haunt the Casbah dolls available to buy on ToysRUs.com

I checked the TRU website today and noticed that instead of just being preorder, the 13 Wishes (except for Gigi) and Haunt the Casbah dolls…

Started by Claire

1 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by Carla

Long Island, New York Sightings

I went to Toys 'R' Us last night to see if they had finally gotten Clawdeen yet. No dice, but they do have all the Gloom Beach dolls and ev…

Started by Lunaria Phantomhive

5 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Lunaria Phantomhive

TRU cancelled my Skelita!!!!

REALLY? 11/21 - 10:32am: I get the "Order Acknowledgement" email right after my order... 11/21 - 11:34am: I get my "Order Confirmation" ema…

Started by BklynStar555

13 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Nacht Vogel

Monster High Magazine at TRU!

We found the MH Magazine at TRU in Dayton, Ohio today. The local magazine rep told me it was the only place she's stocked it so far and it…

Started by Anastasia

7 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by MikeP

Monster High in Texas! Now with Scaris

Okay so with the Scaris out anyone in Texas ca provide where they found them.  I will update frequently. Scaris Frisco, TRU Dallas * Arlin…

Started by Wolfies R Awesome!You can PC me

11 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Valerie Malone

Stores Fully Stocked with MH

I stopped at the 3 main stores I check for Monster High dolls last week and found all were fully stocked with all the current dolls. My loc…

Started by Beth L

13 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by TootheSmile

Werecat Twins!

So today was great. I got to go to doll hunting with my hubby and we walked into TRU and we came across the Werecat Twins. They even had 6…

Started by MonsterGirl4444

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by MonsterGirl4444

"I love fashion" Abbey and Frankie TRU exclusive review!

I love these sets! Mattel, if you read some of these posts... PLEASE make more of these sets for the other MH girls! Especially, for the on…

Started by Nira Bominable

6 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Nira Bominable

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service