Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Stein' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11/03 Update! Monster high dolls FOR SALE sig Frankie, Lagoona, and Draculara & ,much ,much more!

above is Clawdeen Wolf Scaremester  (all items shown in photo) $15 ob I'm In The Need Of Money. So If You See A Doll You Like Please…

Started by River Styxx

30 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by chemical_dolls

Neighthan and Frankie?

So, I saw a picture of the back of the Freaky Fusion DVD on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=719408348114604&set=o.215

Started by Angela

13 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Angela

Recharge Station Frankie (question)

ok, so I was able to get the Recharge Station at my local walmart ( the last one, do they come more than 1 to a box?) and the Frankie that…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

3 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Monsterjools

Monster High Coming to McDonalds (UPDATED)

Yes it has finally happened! Monster High will invade McDonald's locations October 11th! The Happy Meal toys will indeed be 3 thats it 3 BU…

Started by VampyNapy

90 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by QueenofHalloween

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!! MUST GO!!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

WTB: Any clothing/shoes for Clawdeen, Frankie and Draculaura (Especially dead tired fankie!)

I am looking to expand the wardrobes of my three favorite ghouls. I'm not looking for any more dolls at this time, only clothing, shoes and…

Started by RedWineRowan

1 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by deathanddecay

Looking for NIB Sweet 1600 C A Cupid!

This may be a long shot but she is sort of kind of my dream doll. Looking for NIB Sweet 1600 C A Cupid.. Currently I can offer some cash a…

Started by Zephusa

9 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Miss_Monster

Broken knee joints

Hello everyone. I bought a wave 1 Frankie some months ago and the piece of her knee that joins leg and thigh was broken (the round part in…

Started by Jaroslava

8 May 30, 2013
Reply by Jaroslava

Haunt the Casbah Frankie Stein in box!

Pic from: http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/

Started by Bj-Lydia

13 May 9, 2013
Reply by malinablue

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service