Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Spectra' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GA Robecca, Maul Monsteristas 5 pack, Gilda Ashlynn Spectra Free Shipment for you !!! TRADE !!! update 9/20

Hello ghouls and mansters I'm Victor, I'm a monster high boys collector and I want to make some trades, I'm looking for your help because…

Started by Vik

7 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Vik

Selling my doll collection!

Thanks for looking! All dolls are out of the box (except Home Ick Abbey & Heath, 13 Wishes Twyla, and Scaris Draculaura, these are NIB)…

Started by Brittney

11 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by rynipong

Selling some of my MH collection

Really in need of money because my husband was out of work from October up until late April which resulted in us maxing out our credit card…

Started by Brittney

33 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Spectra Haunted on Amazon for 14.99

Spectra is in stock as of this moment for $14.99 on Amazon. I never order a doll so fast in my life :) http://www.amazon.com/Monster-High-G

Started by CelestialAutumn

22 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by magkelly

Improving Getting Ghostly Spectra's chains

I had high hopes for Getting Ghostly Spectra. When I saw pictures of her on the net, her chains seemed to have a shiny sheen to them that p…

Started by BioShocked89

3 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

GA Robecca, Haunted Spectra, Holt and Gilda Slo Ashlynn on SALE !!!

Hello ghouls and mansters I'm Victor, I'm a monster high boys collector and I want to make some trades, I'm looking for your help because…

Started by Vik

46 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Vik

Questions about budget packed Haunted Spectra

Can anyone tell me if the Haunted Spectra that is single packed in the budget box is part of the same assortment that also has Twyla, Dracu…

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

4 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Mighoula Scaremeyer

Selling off my collection! Prices lowered 8/16!!

I've decided to sell off my collection.  -I ship from Iowa in the US. I will ship internationally, but keep in mind that it will be more e…

Started by KuraiTsuki

74 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Cersia

Monster high dolls for sale or trade!

Hey ghouls and Mansters! I have a few dolls I need to get rid of! I have 1600 clawdeen ( the original) Mad Science Ghoulia, Coffin Bean Cla…

Started by Serene bean

1 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Serene bean

NIB Spectra FS/FT

Hello! I have a NIB 2nd wave Spectra I picked up that needs to find a good home. I'm willing to buy or trade for it. The box has a little w…

Started by Angelica

5 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Angelica

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service