Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Skelita' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another eBay MH score! Whoop!

So I have wanted "Scaritage" Skelita for ages, literally! She came out when I was 24 and I am going to be 31 come this December, I digress…

Started by Crown_of_Cleo

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Crown_of_Cleo

Dearly loved rarities for a new home

Selling three of my beloved dolls!! I own a Skelita, Robecca and Toralei Power Ghoul. I have had them for a while, and cared very dearly fo…

Started by Rose

0 Jan 29, 2019

Selling my doll collection!

Thanks for looking! All dolls are out of the box (except Home Ick Abbey & Heath, 13 Wishes Twyla, and Scaris Draculaura, these are NIB)…

Started by Brittney

11 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by rynipong

First time Customizer, Jack and Sally Customs.

::::::::Updates:::::::: Sally is 100% complete. ::::::Original Post:::::::: I recently purchased both…

Started by SpikeStarkey

90 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by PlagueRat

Greetings~

Hello, everyone. I'm GhoulPhoto. I'm 21 and from Long Island, New York. I have about 26 dolls, and counting... (Its hard to support yoursel…

Started by GhoulPhoto

2 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by adora

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

Trapped

Rochelle and Robecca and Skelita get trapped in the catacombs then Tin Gal which is me gets trapped then Deuce come s and gets trapped you…

Started by Mickey Luvs Beast Boy (Mickey)

0 May 3, 2013

WTT: Skelita, Jinafire, Werewolf Sisters & More

Hey all, looking to do some trading here. I apologize in advance for the shoddy photos. Haven't figured out how to get my camera's menus in…

Started by ApricotOcelot

34 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Miss_Cool_B

WTT: Scaris Deuce, Jinifire and Skelita

New MHMom here, trying to turn my 9 yr old's Christmas extras into new Birthday presents. I have them in hand and would love to trade for a…

Started by DollHappy

20 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Niah

Skelita's and Jinafire's bio up on MH.com!

Yep, they are up there too :D http://www.monsterhigh.com/bios/jinafire http://www.monsterhigh.com/bios/skelita

Started by Bj-Lydia

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Rochelle Goyle

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service