Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Scaris' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dolls for sale/trade *** Updated with Freaky Fusion Scarah***

Hello, I'm new here but I figured I'd give you guys a chance at these dolls before I listed on ebay. I have a ton of dolls, most are opened…

Started by Tabetha

35 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Monster High Doll sales at Wal-Mart

Okay so weekend of Black Friday, Scaris set dolls were 5 dollars, and now the 13 Wishes are 5 dollars. I just wanted to let everyone know.…

Started by GhouliaGeek

5 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by GhouliaGeek

Wanted: Slo Mo

Hi. I am looking to trade for several Slo Mo's for us to save in our collection. Not the 5-pack, but the single Ghoul Spirit doll. We got o…

Started by Elena's_Dad

11 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Elena's_Dad

LOTS OF DOLLS 100+ Boxes!!! TAKE A LOOK

I have MANY Monster High Dolls, New, Loose (never used) and body parts. I also have Monster High Girls clothes all different sizes, Monster…

Started by Tracy

267 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Very Despicable Me!

Want to trade my NIB Basic Spectra and my NIB Scaris Deuce for Ever After High Dolls

Desperately seeking the Dawn of the Dance 3 Pack NIB, please let me know if you have one! Looking to trade these dolls for Ever After High…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

72 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by magicalmadge

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

Selling Half of Collection!!

Hi there! As the title says, I'm trying to sell my collection. I'm starting out with the dolls I don't totally love, and I know there's so…

Started by Mijitsu

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mijitsu

Scaris Deuce in stock at Mattel online shop!

I have Scaris Deuce, but if anyone is searching for him, he is in stock on the Mattel website shop for $12.99. I am sure he will not be in…

Started by Beth L

2 May 16, 2013
Reply by Beth L

Monster High on TV Sunday May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day in the USA)

Hello everyone! My little ghoul watched a commercial for Monster High episodes airing Sunday May 12, 2013 on Nickelodeon. All times posted…

Started by Howleen's Mom

3 May 10, 2013
Reply by Lillian Gracey

Scaris 2 Pack and Catrine for sale or trade

I have some Catrine and the 2 pack Scaris for sale. Asking $25 for the Catrine and $30 for the 2 packs.  Just pay the cost and shipping.  A…

Started by HeathyDeuce

13 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by HeathyDeuce

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service