Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Rochelle' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my doll collection!

Thanks for looking! All dolls are out of the box (except Home Ick Abbey & Heath, 13 Wishes Twyla, and Scaris Draculaura, these are NIB)…

Started by Brittney

11 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by rynipong

Monster High Doll Lot of 18 dolls listed on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Doll-Lot-18-Dolls-Gil-Webber-Catty-Noir-Spectra-Operetta-Wave-1-/172137562950?hash=item281432c346:g:NN

Started by Brittney

7 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Selling 1st Wave Spectra and other Dolls. ASAP.

Long story short, I unfortunately need to sell my dolls; I have bills that need to be paid or else I'm in serious trouble, and these are on…

Started by Moonscout11

0 May 27, 2015

Solution for gluey and greased hair?

I recently got a wave 1 Rochelle Goyle and her hair is horribly gluey and grease at the roots. Has anyone found out a way to fix it/ wash i…

Started by Danielle

7 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by kuthinks

Boo York, Freak Du Chic, Garrot & Rochelle on Amazon

I hadn't seen any previous posting of this on the forums but if this is old news, pay it no heed. I've been much out of touch with this sit…

Started by BioShocked89

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

Hopes of Haunted Frankie and Ghoulia Dashed by this new Picture?

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/image/104410336159 , well, it appears that what we have seen from haunted so far might possibly be all we s…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

14 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by purple_monkfish

UPDATED with Want List! Monster High FS/FT: NIB First Wave Classroom Dolls with Lockers!

I have these NIB FS or FT:  Classroom Lagoona with Locker Classroom Ghoulia with Locker - TRADED Classroom Frankie with Locker **Please not…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!! MUST GO!!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

**Want To Trade My Dance Class Gil & Rochelle For Your Swim Holt Plus Others Added**

Just like the title says. Looking for Holt. Can offer any of the dolls in the Dance Class 5 pack including Gil and Rochelle. I might even…

Started by Vanessa

18 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Gabby Goyle (2)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service