Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Operetta' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling my doll collection!

Thanks for looking! All dolls are out of the box (except Home Ick Abbey & Heath, 13 Wishes Twyla, and Scaris Draculaura, these are NIB)…

Started by Brittney

11 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by rynipong

Operetta Custom (WIP)

Look at this wee thing in my hand! :)  Just a little gloss on her eyes and lips and she's done!

Started by Pizza-kun

6 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Starlord

Selling some of my MH collection

Really in need of money because my husband was out of work from October up until late April which resulted in us maxing out our credit card…

Started by Brittney

33 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Brittney

ALL MY LOOSE (IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING) DOLLS MUST GO- LARGE 2012 VARIETY

Selling a lot of my older dolls: Gloom Beach: Clawdeen Jackson Dead Tired: Ghoulia Skultimate Roller Maze: Ghoulia Up for Sale upon Req…

Started by Megan Marie

0 Jun 3, 2015

What is your favorite Monster High Doll set, and why?

I just thought about this, and decided to ask it. Which set or sets do you like the most of Monster High so far? Mine would be a tie betwee…

Started by GhouliaGeek

25 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

Monster High Dolls for Sale

http://grandisland.craigslist.org/tag/4400853919.html click link to check them out and get info Skull Shores Abbey $12 Dot Dead Gorgeous O…

Started by disneyrebel15

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by disneyrebel15

50+ NIB Dolls and Playsets for sale! Up to date as of 3/14!

I have decided to sell all but the few Werecats in my Monster High collection. I am/was an adult collector so, unless otherwise stated, all…

Started by KuraiTsuki

64 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by i^D

FCA Operetta out of Box Pics

Credit: http://dreaming-dolli.tumblr.com/post/74035550463/frights-camera-action-operetta What do you think?

Started by Amaranthe

42 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Pam Eargle

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!! MUST GO!!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service