Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Nile' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone have nefera for sale?

I know she's super rare but I know there are people that offer reasonable non inflated prices for her. I don't want her in the box. I only…

Started by Danielle

1 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Mamadoll

Lagoona Blue 1'st Edition NRFB & Nefera De Nile Loose

For your consideration is a Lagoona Blue 1'st Edition Never Removed From Box.  Some creases in the corners & a small rip on each side…

Started by Demure Dolly

0 Feb 8, 2015

Another fake ebay auction, made me laugh.

I was looking on ebay and came across this fake Monster High doll. At least the seller did list it as a look-alike doll. The edition is "al…

Started by BioShocked89

0 Feb 19, 2014

Looking to Buy Cleo De Nile [Closed]

I'm looking to buy a Cleo de Nile doll for very cheap! I'm only looking for a single doll I don't care what doll line she's from. All I ask…

Started by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

16 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by inlov

Looking to Buy: Nefera (Loose or Nude) See Inside For Details

Wanted: Nefera De Nile Condition: Any condition is fine as long as her legs are still attached at the knees and her face is still recogniza…

Started by Kairiaka

0 Nov 16, 2013

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!! MUST GO!!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

5 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

Wave 1 Monster High Collection For Sale!!

Do to the "wonderful" government shutdown, I am in need of some extra cash, which means I'm selling my Monster High collection. As much as…

Started by Mykie Phoenix

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Mykie Phoenix

Selling Half of Collection!!

Hi there! As the title says, I'm trying to sell my collection. I'm starting out with the dolls I don't totally love, and I know there's so…

Started by Mijitsu

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Mijitsu

Mad Science Cleo de Nile face dents

Has anyone else who picked up the Cleo / Ghoulia Mad Science two pack ended up having the goggles leave dents of her face and figured out a…

Started by Rodimus Knight

6 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Patricia Ferry

more coming soon dates from entertainmentearth

Music Festival Doll Wave 1  http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTY7692A Coming in August 2013 13 Wishes Haunt the Casb…

Started by Brian Sheppard

8 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Her Monster Highness

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service