Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'NIB' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Many NIB dolls for sale!

I have many NIB dolls for sale! They can be found here: http://kurai-tsuki7.livejournal.com/67128.html You can reply here or on LiveJourn…

Started by KuraiTsuki

22 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by KuraiTsuki

*UPDATE 9/7/13 W/New Items!!* LOTS of Accessories and Loose Dolls,Gloom Beach, Skull Shores, Basics and booklets!!! FOR SALE!!!

Just clearing out some items I dont need and trying to get much needed money for a car. No trades, only sales and PAYPAL ONLY!!! Prices lis…

Started by Abbinormal

37 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

Looking for NIB Sweet 1600 C A Cupid!

This may be a long shot but she is sort of kind of my dream doll. Looking for NIB Sweet 1600 C A Cupid.. Currently I can offer some cash a…

Started by Zephusa

9 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Miss_Monster

Selling NIB wave 1 clawdeen. Quick sale!

Its the reissue (thanks to monster girl for informing me) But Im looking to sell her because I picked up an extra. 

Started by Kittens

17 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Kittens

For Sale / Trade Frankie Wave 1, DotD Ghoulia, Venus Green Eyeshadow, WereCat Sisters, Dance Operetta

Great Variety $7 - $30 New and Older releases Dolls come with accessories shown. I'm open to questions. Payment: I accept PayPal only.  Sen…

Started by Lover of MH

29 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Lover of MH

Dolls and Playsets for Sale

I'm looking to sell a large portion of my collection. I have paypal and live in Australia. Postage to US for one or more boxed doll (up to…

Started by adelesimone

22 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by adelesimone

MH Dolls for Sale/Trade Including Next Year's Dolls

I have quite a lot of dolls to sell/trade.  I have most of the exclusives, and I have the new Scaris and Dance dolls on order from Mattel,…

Started by Drax

20 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Drax

WTS/WTT NIB Scarah Screams w/Hoodude (x3)

I ended up purchasing some of these at Comic-Con and it was really stressful as I nearly missed out. But now that I have them, I am looking…

Started by Colleen Duffy

15 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by jaydon larry

*Temporarily Closed*WTS/WTT Dolls, Accessories, Clothing! Updated items and want list, NEW STUFF!

Hey Guy and Ghouls! I recently had a bit of good fortune and am now overflowing with stuff! So, I’m selling/trading all my duplicate and e…

Started by Kelsey

69 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Kelsey

Help Me Please!! :(

Okay, so some people may know who I am from Main Chat (don't be shy to message me if you want) but I need some SERIOUS help with finding a…

Started by HesitantSpecki

5 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by HesitantSpecki

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service