Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Mo' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTT/S: Student Disembody Council/Manster 2-pack UPDATED: 26June2015

Hey, all.  I haven't posted much, but I do have 100% positive feedback on eBay.  I've done a couple of trades here (but nothing recently).…

Started by Jenny

14 May 11, 2015
Reply by Jenny

Freaky Field Trip Review + Slo Mo GIVEAWAY!

Hey boos and ghouls, Check my new YouTube channel... latest post Freaky Field Trip unboxing with a giveaway to say MERRY CHRISTMAS! All you…

Started by daisy

0 Dec 12, 2014

It's that time to trade again :D DOTD, Nefera, Holt etc..

Hi!! here are some dolls/FP  up for trade : and my wishlist: >Zombie Shake Rochelle and Venus >Zombie Shake Twins >Nathan Rot…

Started by AJ

16 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Abbinormal

Wanted: Slo Mo

Hi. I am looking to trade for several Slo Mo's for us to save in our collection. Not the 5-pack, but the single Ghoul Spirit doll. We got o…

Started by Elena's_Dad

11 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Elena's_Dad

Slo Mo for Trade

Hello everyone! I've got an extra Slo Mo in hand and would like to trade him off.  I'm located in the U.S. I ship free, even if internat…

Started by DionaeaMuscipula

10 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by Verlow

WTS/T NIB Slo Mo for Nefera

I would like to trade Slo Mo for Nefera.  My Slo Mo is bran new, just found him today! He's all yours if you have a Nefera for sale. You ca…

Started by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

4 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

Mod

Regarding Slo Mo

Right, so i've been running around for a few days trying to put this puzzle together. Here in the Uk, there have been no Slo Mo sightings.…

Started by purple_monkfish

293 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by MHDebbieM

Mod

Production Errors - Why do they happen?

I think this question has been at the forefront of the Monsterhighdolls web community for a while now, and I thought maybe it would be inte…

Started by Draconia St George

16 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Gillman

Mod

Target's Reset and Clearance: Any Slo Mo sightings?

In my area, the Targets are beginning their post-Christmas reset, and several of them have started putting out New Scaremester, Art Class a…

Started by Draconia St George

6 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Onlyalisa

Slo Mo has, claws.....

Ok so I got my Slo Mo doll in the mail today from Amazon and his hand mold is claws....  Why?  Why would they give him the hand mold of Cla…

Started by Azteca

32 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Angela

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service