Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Long' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gloom and Bloom Jinafire Long

Has she been retired? I can't find her in the Target stores and she is never in stock on their site.

Started by brighton1

11 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by SammyWinchester

Long Island, New York Sightings

I went to Toys 'R' Us last night to see if they had finally gotten Clawdeen yet. No dice, but they do have all the Gloom Beach dolls and ev…

Started by Lunaria Phantomhive

5 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Lunaria Phantomhive

Senior

Jinafire Long pet?

A while ago, Electra was checking out the bios and noticed that when the page for Jinafire's bio was loading, there was something amiss. Wh…

Started by Mechelle Animata

10 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by weird wolf

BNIB WTT-WTS Exclusive Monster High Werecat Sister Doll Pack - Meowlody and Purrsephone

Hey Ghouls, I have a BNIB Exclusive Monster High Werecat Sister Doll Pack - Meowlody and . Either for trade or to purchase. Email me any an…

Started by Dorothy S.

0 Dec 27, 2012

Skelita's and Jinafire's bio up on MH.com!

Yep, they are up there too :D http://www.monsterhigh.com/bios/jinafire http://www.monsterhigh.com/bios/skelita

Started by Bj-Lydia

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Rochelle Goyle

So Jinafire and Skelita...?

Is the Scaris line considered the "basic" doll for these two? Or will there be a follow-up "basic" Skelita and Jina do you think?

Started by Julie Doster

12 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Wolfies R Awesome!You can PC me

October 13th...Freaky Fab 13th, Ghouls, and Fright

Ello. I'm pretty pumped. My birthday is on the 13th (in about 2 weeks), and I was thinking, what are you hoping for on FF13? I'm hoping for…

Started by Rayne Winx

8 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Rayne Winx

Basic dolls

I only only collect basic dolls, and I was wondering if anyone knows if Jinafire Long, Skelita Calaveres, and Catrine demew are basics or i…

Started by Blobiana Jellington (blob)

15 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Sadie Skeletol

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service