Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Justice' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's going on with Justice?

I visited a Justice recently and they had a sign out front saying, "we're making some changes". Inside, their clothes seemed to have been n…

Started by BioShocked89

3 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Skeekers

Doll finding frustrations

I can't be the only one this has happened to: you're looking for a particular doll, but no matter what store you go to, none of them have i…

Started by Claire

28 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by evilfuzz

Scaremester & Hauntlywood found at Justice

I hit the jackpot at my local Justice in Connecticut yesterday. They were very well stocked and had multiples of all dolls from the Fright…

Started by Beth L

0 Jan 19, 2014

Mod

Target's Reset and Clearance: Any Slo Mo sightings?

In my area, the Targets are beginning their post-Christmas reset, and several of them have started putting out New Scaremester, Art Class a…

Started by Draconia St George

6 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Onlyalisa

Monster High in Texas! Now with Scaris

Okay so with the Scaris out anyone in Texas ca provide where they found them.  I will update frequently. Scaris Frisco, TRU Dallas * Arlin…

Started by Wolfies R Awesome!You can PC me

11 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Valerie Malone

Craigslist post ComicCon/Justice B&W Doll.

Check it out, its seems like a good deal. Thinking about buying it what do you guys think???http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/tag/2124811579

Started by Mon5tar

5 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Chase The Monster High King

Does ANYONE know where I can get a SDCC 2010 Greyscale Frankie for a REASONABLE price?

So, lately I've been on the hunt for the limited edition Monster High dolls and I have directed my focus on a SDCC 2010 Greyscale Fran…

Started by AMP

3 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Dawnmarie2896

Skull Shores Dolls Found In Michigan!

Yesterday I found out that Justice carries the Monster High dolls, went to check it out today hoping to find a Toralei. Instead found all f…

Started by ShannonWy

13 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Elysia

What a great day!

My daughter and I had an incredible day, and in part due to this forum!   We started early.  My daughter had testing at 9 this morning for…

Started by lilshorty

10 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Escape Velocity

Monster High & Justice?

I haven't been around in awhile so I don't know if this has been discussed but from what I gather Justice no longer has a contract with Mat…

Started by Genevieve

11 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Foxface (Finny)

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service