Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Jekyll' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling collection: Basic Deuce, 1600 Clawd and Cupid, Swim Class Holt, Gloom Beach Jackson among others

Selling off most of my collection, as well as a few dolls still in box which I received as gifts over my birthday and Christmas. Please cl…

Started by kamazoth

4 May 16, 2017
Reply by CAPtainRogers77

Dolls For Sale! Holt Jackson Deuce Toralei More Coming Soon! (Updated 8-3-14)

I recently purchased couple of lots of dolls and I am selling the extras that I do not need. There are plenty more that I have not taken pi…

Started by KelliScreams

10 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by KelliScreams

Wanted: Slo Mo

Hi. I am looking to trade for several Slo Mo's for us to save in our collection. Not the 5-pack, but the single Ghoul Spirit doll. We got o…

Started by Elena's_Dad

11 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Elena's_Dad

Is anyone still seeing basic Jackson in stores?

I recently moved near Cleveland, Ohio and I have been lucky enough to find almost every new doll I couldn't find when I lived in North Caro…

Started by kikikream

18 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Draconia St George

Is Jackson Jekyll still being made?

I just talked with a Mattel customer service representative, and they said that the  Jackson basic doll is still being produced and sold in…

Started by Bobalina

12 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by monsterhghfan

Is it?

I got my Rochelle doll today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She goes well with my Jackson Jekyll ... While I was toying around with her I heard something sn…

Started by Blobiana Jellington (blob)

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Blobiana Jellington (blob)

Promo Pictures for Dot Dead Gorgeus, Jackson and GR Clawdeen

Just found these, sorry about the watermark :)

Started by Bj-Lydia

87 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by gaga girl

Gloom Beach Sunglasses!

So yesterday I went to walmart and I saw the Gloom Beach sunglasses! Their was Ghoulia,Draculaura, Frankie, Cleo, and I think Jackson. Here…

Started by Stacie

15 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Stacie

Jackson's Diary found and posted!

I found Jackson's diary on Flickr. Unfortunately it's all out of order, so I took the liberty of doing my usual transcription gig and posti…

Started by Ru

36 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Victoria Niccals

Doll Profiles (Side and Front) and Hand Comparisons EXTREMELY PICTURE HEAVY!

I know a few people have wanted to see some clear profile pics of the dolls to decide which ones to use for customs, so I decided to make…

Started by KraftyKitsune

20 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Jill Johannsen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service