Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Howleen' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dolls For Sale! Holt Jackson Deuce Toralei More Coming Soon! (Updated 8-3-14)

I recently purchased couple of lots of dolls and I am selling the extras that I do not need. There are plenty more that I have not taken pi…

Started by KelliScreams

10 Aug 10
Reply by KelliScreams

Which Monster High dolls are shorter or taller than average (in height)?

Hello everyone, I've been wondering for a while, except Howleen and Twyla, are there any other Monster High dolls which are shorter than th…

Started by SylverFoxy

3 Jul 17
Reply by Ruby Gloom

Creepateria dolls at Kmart

I stopped by the Monster High shelf at work today like I always do and I noticed that they had the Creepateria dolls out. It's sorta unusua…

Started by Claire

1 May 13
Reply by Richie

Creepateria Promo Pics

Cleo is a *must have* for me, and Howleen is pretty cute, too. But I'm still a little disappointed with the pink in their outfits. http://m…

Started by Amaranthe

35 Apr 26
Reply by Monster_Mama

Selling: Werewolf Sisters 2 Pack - Clawdeen and Howleen.

I have several MIB sets of Clawdeen and Howleen i am looking to sell (trying to make some money to help with several of the large renovatio…

Started by Sheyla_Fae

0 Mar 25

CLOSED

Looking to sell or trade. If your looking for something you dont see just ask , I have some stuff not listed. :) Thanks for looking! Paypal…

Started by angelarcher

211 Feb 17
Reply by angelarcher

FOR SALE/Trade UPDATED 11/13/13 Robecca Steam, Fearleaders, Howleen,5 pac Gil set, Jackson, Frankie PG, Venus, Clawdeen, Gil, Clawd , holt, Deuce, Puma, Lagoona, Catty, Gigi,

Fearleader Scream set of three 20.00 per Monster FOR SALE OR TRADE: (will ship sales anywhere) TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being s…

Started by Steve

85 Feb 14
Reply by Tori Underbridge

FOR SALE/TRADE: updated 11/13/13 new monsters added Pets, 5 pac Gil, SS Jackson, Frankie & Torealei PG, Clawd, Clawdeen, holt swim set, Deuce, Puma, Catty, Gigi, 1st wave frankie & drake

FOR SALE OR TRADE: Looking for Dawn of the dance Draculaura (will ship anywhere)TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being scammed from a m…

Started by Steve

80 Jan 7
Reply by Spherogirl

Let's talk 13 Wishes Movie & Dolls...

I just got finished watching the DVD. (Yes, I know. I'm fashionably late.) Anyways, I had a few concerns about the whole shebang.   First o…

Started by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

10 Jan 5
Reply by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service