Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Hoodude' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need more Hoodude.

Unpopular opinion; Hoodude Voodoo is my favorite manster (I'm sorry) and I just wish we would see more of him. We got him featured rather p…

Started by Dawndancer

2 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Jesy Swift

For Trade! Manny and Iris! NIB!

Hi guys and ghouls! I have a Brand New Manny and Iris Set up for grabs!These are New in box! I am looking for trades at the moment things w…

Started by Serene bean

1 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Elena's_Dad

Rumor of Gory/Bram pack & Hoodude release

I'm taking this with a grain of salt right now while still holding a little flame of hope for the 2 pack and Hoodude.   Anyone know if this…

Started by Azteca

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Spookybiskit

**PRICE REDUCED! LAST DAY!** SDCC 2012 Exclusive - Limited Edition Scarah Screams with Hoodude MINT NIB for SALE

I have a Limited Edition Scarah Screams with Hoodude for sale. She is the San Diego Comic Con 2012 Exclusive that was very hard to get. She…

Started by Sherilyn

13 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Jordan

Desperate Plea- SDDCI 2013 Wydowna Spider

Hi everyone. If any of you are going to the con this year, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pick up an Wydowna Spider and contact me. Please! Your desp…

Started by Emma

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Elena's_Dad

Mod

UK Based - Scarah/Hoodude, DDG Abbey, Draculaura, various bits and bobs fs

Well, Ebay is annoying me so i'm hoping to be able to sell things on to 1: people who'll actually PAY me instead of sniping auctions and wa…

Started by purple_monkfish

14 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Ricaevil

Trading Scarah+Hoodude and a few others FS/FT!

I have several dolls, that I just haven't bonded with as much as I'd hoped to, and so! They must go. However, my loss is your gain! If I c…

Started by Jessica Lucas

29 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Jessica Lucas

SDCC SCARAH...To anyone who ordered through Nascarfan UPDATED AGAIN

Nascarfan asked me to post this as follows:   "We are filling the MH Scarah orders first come first serve. If any invoices are not paid as…

Started by Jill Spectrafan

120 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jill Spectrafan

SOLD - SDCC Hoodude Voodoo doll

Hoodude Voodoo doll has been sold. Thank you!

Started by Beth L

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Beth L

SDCC 2012 Photos from Nascarfan

Nascarfan is amidst the craziness, so he asked me to upload some pics for everyone! I will keep adding them as he sends them to me.... THE…

Started by Jill Spectrafan

20 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Werewolfsisters72

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service