Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'High' (268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reboot doll question, want opinions.

Which doll/character do you like the best out of the reboot and which the least? Which do you think they screwed up and or changed too much…

Started by Dynastic De Nile

17 on Monday
Reply by Dynastic De Nile

Monster High: Scream (Fan made movie)

Hi Ghouls and Monster, My nieces and  their favorite uncle( Myself ) make a fan movie based on a mystery and suspense movie. It took us mo…

Started by ralat_monster

1 Nov 9
Reply by ayushchandra

Adventures of the Ghoul Squad

Hey guys, as some of you might have seen. MH's offical youtube channel has started another Webseries. As you guys may also know, they have…

Started by VampireIdle

1 Oct 23
Reply by i^D

New Abbey Collector Doll out for pre-order!

Hey Ghouls, The official Monster High Twitter just posted 8 Hours ago that on November the 15th a new Abbey Collector Doll is coming to the…

Started by VampireIdle

18 Aug 14
Reply by VampireIdle

Selling My Dolls Nude for OOAK Or Parts

*****CLICK FOR ALL NUDE DOLL IMAGES***** ALL of these dolls came from ebay second hand and unboxed. These are for OOAK, customize or start…

Started by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

8 Jul 10
Reply by Eva

Ever After High Next Basic Wave?

Since we know Ever After High isn't over quite yet, I wanted to know who you guys think deserve basic dolls next? I will list all of the po…

Started by Quimbear

4 Mar 29
Reply by Skeekers

Super Hero High/DCSHG- What Would You Like To See?

Besides new characters, what would you like to see in future doll lines? After the budget line, I predict that the next lines will be: Paja…

Started by Maralie Lancirel

27 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by skeletongirl

Trade for a Frankie Stein Wave 1 new in box (Re-issued)

Hello!!! I have a wave 1 (reissued) frankie stein wave 1,trade for a new MH/EAH Doll Maddie or Briar only!!!!! 

Started by KittyChesh

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by frankiefine

No More Brushes or Stands for EAH

I'm new to collecting EAH dolls so I don't know if this is common knowledge now but I recently bought the Dragon Games Poppy O'Hair and whe…

Started by Oshee44

4 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Konzern

Monster High Convention?

Why hasn't there been an official Monster High convention? There's horror conventions, Star Trek conventions, Power Rangers conventions, My…

Started by VampyNapy

2 Apr 12, 2016
Reply by skeletongirl

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service