Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spray painting and Dyeing Monster High Doll Questions

Hello, I want to dye my Monster High doll with RIT Dye, and I was hoping anyone with experience in doing this could answer a few questions…

Started by OoakNoob

6 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by OoakNoob

PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY DOLL VERY URGENT

Please anyone I need urgent help! I just got a new basic travel abbey doll, that I had to go through mountains to get but her hips are extr…

Started by OoakNoob

3 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by OoakNoob

Doll Hair Styling Help!

Hello everyone! I'm about to reroot and style my first MH doll, it will be a CAM doll, and I want to give her side swept bangs and a spikey…

Started by OoakNoob

4 May 2, 2014
Reply by Marta Black

FIRST WAVE DOLLS!

Where can I get the first wave/first edition Monster High dolls? I ESPECIALLY need Clawdeen and Holt.The others ones I can find on eBay and…

Started by Grusilla Hydro

9 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Trugothicfairy

Anybody can help- friendly German MH Collector to get Clawdeen "I love fashion"

Hello everybody, in Germany Clawdeen "i love fashion" isn't out yet, i tried amazon.com, but she's 47bucks there without shipping. A Bunch…

Started by Chipi

10 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Christian

not living in US, but searching "i love fashion clawdeen" anybody trade her against money?

Hello, I live in Europe and "Clawdeen i love fashion" isn't available here. Can anybody do me this favour and buy one and ship it to Germ…

Started by otakuvideogamewoman

5 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by candycrush scarah

Which Dress is this?

I have found this Picture on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bicefalus_gonia/8019085759/ she's saying that's a monster high dress, b…

Started by otakuvideogamewoman

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by otakuvideogamewoman

My Monster High Dolls hand wont come on!

My dolls hand was fine when i got the doll but to take the shirt off you need to take off the hand now the hand wont come on! it just the t…

Started by cazmo

5 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by CatoriDeathstar

Help Me Please!! :(

Okay, so some people may know who I am from Main Chat (don't be shy to message me if you want) but I need some SERIOUS help with finding a…

Started by HesitantSpecki

5 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by HesitantSpecki

looking for someone, who can buy me Skull Shores Set and also looking for Gil...

I know, that soon there's coming out a Skull Shores Set of 5 Dolls, but just in US and UK and sadly i'm living in Germany and can't buy the…

Started by Chipi

5 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Shimmeree

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service