Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Gorgeous' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monster High Dolls for Sale

http://grandisland.craigslist.org/tag/4400853919.html click link to check them out and get info Skull Shores Abbey $12 Dot Dead Gorgeous O…

Started by disneyrebel15

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by disneyrebel15

Mattel, Will you please,PLEASE make a Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie doll?

Mattel, Will you please,PLEASE make a Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie doll? I don’t know why she was not made in the first place? Most of the tim…

Started by Bobbie Emery

22 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Bobbie Emery

Senior

Monstruosamente Bella/Night of a Thousand Dots

The Spanish webisode Monstruosamente Bella shows all of the girls in their DDG outfits, plus Cleo, Clawdeen, and Frankie-- which seems to c…

Started by Mechelle Animata

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Bj-Lydia

Dot Dead Gorgeous 3 pack Walmart Exclusive Review!

Dot Dead Gorgeous 3 pack exclusive! It retails at $42 (after tax) which isn't too bad considering that this pack has all new characters in…

Started by Nira Bominable

8 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Nira Bominable

Dot Dead Gorgeous / Sweet 1600 to trade

Hello, I  have seen plenty of the Dot Dead Gorgeous (Spectra, Lagoona, Draculaura, and Sweet 1600 dolls (Frankie, Clawdeen, Draculaura) as…

Started by Kenyth

2 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by mechagirl

Man tries to get Christian Bale to visit Dark Knight Rises Premiere Massacre victims

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/561214_4302804728479_362167018_n.jpg[/img] This was an email sent to Facebook in hopes tha…

Started by BioShocked89

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Michaela

My awesome find of the year *so far*...tell me yours!

Let's start with the find: On Tuesday I was MH Hunting with my boyfriend-He was hunting for WWE Wrestlers and since they're both made by Ma…

Started by BioShocked89

11 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by VampyNapy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service