Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Gloom' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALL MY LOOSE (IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING) DOLLS MUST GO- LARGE 2012 VARIETY

Selling a lot of my older dolls: Gloom Beach: Clawdeen Jackson Dead Tired: Ghoulia Skultimate Roller Maze: Ghoulia Up for Sale upon Req…

Started by Megan Marie

0 Jun 3, 2015

Gloom and Bloom wave 2 Cleo and Jinafire

Found these pics on Facebook! They're gorgeous :D

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

38 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by MonsterB

Amanita Nightshade

We have a mystery on our hands,(maybe). today I went to Walmart to scan codes (pointless, I know) and when I got to Gloom and Bloom none of…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

3 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Skeekers

NEED TO SELL THESE DOLLS! PRICES SLASHED!!!

All items ship from a smoke and pet free home! My wedding is coming up and so are all of the payments! I need to make some extra money to h…

Started by magicalmadge

15 May 18, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

UPDATED with Want List! Monster High FS/FT: NIB First Wave Classroom Dolls with Lockers!

I have these NIB FS or FT:  Classroom Lagoona with Locker Classroom Ghoulia with Locker - TRADED Classroom Frankie with Locker **Please not…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

Selling Monster High Collection

Hello all! I am selling most of my Monster High Collection.  I am going to be moving across the country soon and unfortunately need to par…

Started by Milady

8 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Lee

WTT/WTS Nude Lagoona, GB Jackson, Boy CAMs, Boy Clothes

I have to trade: New Nude SS Lagoona (just bought her today) Nude GB Jackson Gargoyle/Vampire CAM Clothes: Red/black outfit and White/Black…

Started by Luna

11 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Hannah Rattanapong

**For Sale** Wave 1 ~ Gloom Beach ~ DOTD ~ Dead Tired ~ Nude **

**Wave 1 ~ Gloom Beach ~ DOTD ~ Dead Tired ~  Nude ~ Dolls for Sale** I will consider all offers.  For payment I accept paypal.  I can send…

Started by Lover of MH

23 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Ina Doll

Gloom Beach Sunglasses!

So yesterday I went to walmart and I saw the Gloom Beach sunglasses! Their was Ghoulia,Draculaura, Frankie, Cleo, and I think Jackson. Here…

Started by Stacie

15 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Stacie

REAL Gloom Beach Sunglasses!

I was in Walmart tonight, checking out the dolls and I found real Gloom Beach sunglasses, real as in you can wear them, only problem is the…

Started by missgrim

4 May 23, 2012
Reply by purple_monkfish

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service