Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Frankie' (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling My Dolls Nude for OOAK Or Parts

*****CLICK FOR ALL NUDE DOLL IMAGES***** ALL of these dolls came from ebay second hand and unboxed. These are for OOAK, customize or start…

Started by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

8 Jul 10, 2017
Reply by Eva

A Ghoul and Her Dog

A little piece I did for my niece back in October - She loves Frankie and so do I!

Started by Kailestel

3 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

Trade selling clearing out my collection UK most brand new

Hi everyone Having a clear out ,, willing trade some of the dolls , most are BNiB , A cupple are used but for display only , please messag…

Started by Comic-mum

10 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Brittney Richman

11/03 Update! Monster high dolls FOR SALE sig Frankie, Lagoona, and Draculara & ,much ,much more!

above is Clawdeen Wolf Scaremester  (all items shown in photo) $15 ob I'm In The Need Of Money. So If You See A Doll You Like Please…

Started by River Styxx

30 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by chemical_dolls

Moving OS - SELLING MY DOLLS

Hi Everybody, I'm selling the rest of my collection as I'm moving OS.  All prices are in Australian dollars.  Postage is not included in t…

Started by Peta Pan

2 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Peta Pan

Selling some dolls - ALL MAKE OFFER

So lately I've noticed my interest in MH and EAH is waning. I still like them, but I haven't been tempted to buy new dolls and none of the…

Started by Claire

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Claire

ALL MY LOOSE (IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING) DOLLS MUST GO- LARGE 2012 VARIETY

Selling a lot of my older dolls: Gloom Beach: Clawdeen Jackson Dead Tired: Ghoulia Skultimate Roller Maze: Ghoulia Up for Sale upon Req…

Started by Megan Marie

0 Jun 3, 2015

WTT/S: Student Disembody Council/Manster 2-pack UPDATED: 26June2015

Hey, all.  I haven't posted much, but I do have 100% positive feedback on eBay.  I've done a couple of trades here (but nothing recently).…

Started by Jenny

14 May 11, 2015
Reply by Jenny

Selling MH Dolls Frankie, Ghoulia, Meowlody and Purrshephone, Jackson

I need to make some extra cash for bills so I've decided to sell some of the dolls and play sets that I'm not in love with. I should have m…

Started by Frenchteas

0 May 4, 2015

Neighthan and Frankie?

So, I saw a picture of the back of the Freaky Fusion DVD on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=719408348114604&set=o.215

Started by Angela

13 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Angela

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service