Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Ever' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ever After High Spring Unsprung Kitty Cheshire available on Walmart.com

I've been checking Walmart.com pretty frequently to see if they have Spring Unsprung Kitty in stock yet and I just checked and it turns out…

Started by Claire

6 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Claire

Blondie Lockes "Just Sweet" doll available at Target.com - $24.99

The new EAH Blondie Lockes doll is available on Target.com (she is a Target exclusive)...She comes up in the mobile version of the site, bu…

Started by Claire

15 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by thriftydolly

Duchess Swan in stock on Amazon - $21.99

So I went on Amazon to check the status of one of my packages and I noticed in the recommendations that the Duchess Swan doll was up. I was…

Started by Claire

5 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Claire

Mod

The connection between Monster High and Ever After High (13 Wishes makes it clear)

This discussion has spoilers for 13 Wishes, so if you haven't seen the movie yet, you may want to avoid coming in until after you've enjoye…

Started by Draconia St George

15 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

Ever After High Hat-Tastic Cerise and Cedar in stock on Mattel.com

Cedar: http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=37999586 Cerise: http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=37999596 I…

Started by Claire

3 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Pam Eargle

First look at EAH Lizzie Hearts doll!

From the Ever After High Dolls Facebook page: "Hex it out everyone - Here we get a first look of the upcoming Lizzie Hearts™ (Daughter of…

Started by Claire

9 May 21, 2014
Reply by kikikream

Teenage Fairy Tale Drop Outs?

The Hub network who showcases My Little Pony, Strawberry Shortcake, Carebears, among others has a "NEW" show coming out this month called…

Started by VampyNapy

7 May 20, 2014
Reply by Draconia St George

Mod

Ever After High? A Monster High Spinoff? EDIT: New Trademarks!

Today on Facebook, Monster High announced that Cupid is leaving Monster High for a new assignment from Olympus. A little investigating into…

Started by Draconia St George

188 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by GinnaKaboom

New ever after high webisode Blondie's Just Right

So I was watching this episode and I realized that they showed Duchess Swan and Sparrow Hood! I LOVE Sparrow! If you want to see the webiso…

Started by Guess Girl24123

3 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by A Binturong

Ever After High C.A. Cupid Revealed!

Yesterday's post: "This next Forever After Reveal is a bit of a straight shooter when it comes to matters of the heart. Hex back soon to se…

Started by Lunaria Phantomhive

36 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Fokkusu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service