Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Draculaura' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED TO SELL THESE DOLLS! PRICES SLASHED!!!

All items ship from a smoke and pet free home! My wedding is coming up and so are all of the payments! I need to make some extra money to h…

Started by magicalmadge

15 May 18, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

Creepateria dolls at Kmart

I stopped by the Monster High shelf at work today like I always do and I noticed that they had the Creepateria dolls out. It's sorta unusua…

Started by Claire

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Richie

Creepateria Promo Pics

Cleo is a *must have* for me, and Howleen is pretty cute, too. But I'm still a little disappointed with the pink in their outfits. http://m…

Started by Amaranthe

35 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Monster_Mama

50+ NIB Dolls and Playsets for sale! Up to date as of 3/14!

I have decided to sell all but the few Werecats in my Monster High collection. I am/was an adult collector so, unless otherwise stated, all…

Started by KuraiTsuki

64 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by i^D

Looking to sell or trade WAVE 1 Draculaura and GLOOM BEACH Draculaura

First, I have a wave 1 Draculaura with all her accessories and stand for $20. She has been unboxed but I would be willing to sell her with…

Started by AliBoBali4

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY]

Let's talk 13 Wishes Movie & Dolls...

I just got finished watching the DVD. (Yes, I know. I'm fashionably late.) Anyways, I had a few concerns about the whole shebang.   First o…

Started by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

10 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

Want to buy Do-or-Diner dolls

Hi, I'm looking to buy the Draculaura and Operetta from the Diner playset. I live in Australia but would be happy to pay the postage. I'm n…

Started by adelesimone

2 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Torie

TORSOS! Basic Ghoulia, Basic Abbey!

From my personal collection! Basic Ghoulia, no pet. Comes with red stand. $40 Basic Abbey, no pet. Comes with Diary Notebook. $40 Full p…

Started by B.D.

11 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by kamazoth

Draculaura's Dawn of the Dance

So, here's my fan-art of Draculaura's Dawn of the Dance :33! ^^ I know it don't look great - but I tried my best. Hope you'll like it &l…

Started by FreakyMagic

5 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Frannie

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service