Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Draculaura' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALL MY LOOSE (IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING) DOLLS MUST GO- LARGE 2012 VARIETY

Selling a lot of my older dolls: Gloom Beach: Clawdeen Jackson Dead Tired: Ghoulia Skultimate Roller Maze: Ghoulia Up for Sale upon Req…

Started by Megan Marie

0 Jun 3, 2015

Selling 1st Wave Spectra and other Dolls. ASAP.

Long story short, I unfortunately need to sell my dolls; I have bills that need to be paid or else I'm in serious trouble, and these are on…

Started by Moonscout11

0 May 27, 2015

Help a Ghoul Out? WTB/WTT/WTS *Revamped with DOTD Lagoona + more 10/26*

~~REAVAMPED Oct. 5th!~~ Mattel is coming out with too many things at once and I don't have the funds (or the space XD) for all the dolls th…

Started by KraftyKitsune

90 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Stormy

Original favorites at Kmart - $15.99

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've spotted the new Cleo, Draculaura, Clawdeen and Frankie rereleases at Kmart. I actually saw them…

Started by Claire

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by thriftydolly

Original Re-releases spotted

I was at Target last night, and I saw that they now carry the Original Re-release wave 1s of Frankie, Draculaura, Clawdeen, and Cleo. They…

Started by GhouliaGeek

0 Jan 20, 2015

What is your favorite Monster High Doll set, and why?

I just thought about this, and decided to ask it. Which set or sets do you like the most of Monster High so far? Mine would be a tie betwee…

Started by GhouliaGeek

25 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Operetta Fanboy

LTB DOTD clothing

Hey guys. I need help finishing some DOTD dolls. I am looking for the following: Cleo - shoes, purse, card Draculaura - shoes, purse, wrap…

Started by shanabear

0 Oct 1, 2014

Selling off my collection! Prices lowered 8/16!!

I've decided to sell off my collection.  -I ship from Iowa in the US. I will ship internationally, but keep in mind that it will be more e…

Started by KuraiTsuki

74 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Cersia

MH Accessories

Lots of Accessories for sale and trade All items are in good shape unless mentioned otherwise. Shipping is reasonable with tracking in the…

Started by Lover of MH

47 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Draconia St George

Seeking First Wave Draculaura Outfit!

Hi! I'm super new to the forums, so if I make any mistakes, I'm sorry in advance and thank you for your patience! So! Okay, I really only…

Started by Purrli

2 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Purrli

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service