Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Doll' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Omg! So excited(=

Just thought I would share my excitement with you ghouls and guys! Today I get to go Monster High Hunting! Wish me luck on some good finds!…

Started by MonsterGirl4444

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by MonsterGirl4444

Skull Shores Frankie At Toys R Us

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11971897 Currently in Stock online for shipping... the $4.11 doll selling for $16.99 the…

Started by Rodimus Knight

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Roselite de Tenousei

My Draculaura's legs are on the verge of coming off, how can I fix them?

So I've heard about this problem a lot online about the legs falling off the dolls, at first I figured it was just because kids were playin…

Started by Sir Smoochie

1 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Witchy

Doll Profiles (Side and Front) and Hand Comparisons EXTREMELY PICTURE HEAVY!

I know a few people have wanted to see some clear profile pics of the dolls to decide which ones to use for customs, so I decided to make…

Started by KraftyKitsune

20 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Jill Johannsen

ATTENTION ALL MONSTER HIGH GEEKZ!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am creating a website sort of like this one but not the same purpose. Just please dont's yell at me  for copying this. I really don'…

Started by Ramona Quimby

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Aletha

Sweet 1600 + Spectra at Toys-R-Us, Tigard Oregon

At the Toys-R-Us near the Washington Square mall, I found all 4 sweet 1600 dolls plus several Spectras. They also have a deal going on wher…

Started by Linkachu100

5 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Weezie

HOWLEEN DOLL :)

YAY! I Found it on the Facebook Official Monster High Page ;) She looks so Cutee <3

Started by Derick

13 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by clawdeena9Official

MATURE - Zombie Prom Ghoulia

Ooooooh, yeah.  This was FUN to make!  She sold two hours after posting her on Etsy!   Can't wait to make more like this one! ~Bride

Started by DolliciousDiva

22 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Becky Yelps

Creat-A-Monster Doll Kit is available now!!

No idea if anyone has posted this yet, I just found a link to Toys'R'us with the Create-A-Monster doll kit, it says it's available in store…

Started by Samantha Miland

0 Nov 16, 2011

New Pin Up Ghouls Customs!

Hi all!  I've been busy and haven't posted much lately, but I wanted to show you all the two newest customs I just posted to Etsy!  Here is…

Started by DolliciousDiva

6 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by DolliciousDiva

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service