Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Dance' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling: complete loose 2010 - 2014 released DOLLS & FASHION PACKS

I'll be going off to college later this year, so I'd like to clear out some space and make a little extra money. I've been collecting since…

Started by MonsterMenagerie

14 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Daike

Toys R Us Monster High Dawn of the Dance re-release !!!!!!

I found all three at my local toys r us on Saturday. The only problem was they rang up $19.99 and all the economy size dolls are $14.99...s…

Started by Daenerys18

37 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Triumvirate

WTB: Dawn of the Dance Deuce Gorgon's glasses.

If anybody has a spare pair of DOTD Deuce's glasses I would love to buy them!!  Mine broke when I took out of the box when I originally bou…

Started by CyrusDrysdale

2 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by CyrusDrysdale

**Want To Trade My Dance Class Gil & Rochelle For Your Swim Holt Plus Others Added**

Just like the title says. Looking for Holt. Can offer any of the dolls in the Dance Class 5 pack including Gil and Rochelle. I might even…

Started by Vanessa

18 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Gabby Goyle (2)

Dance Class Five Pack for trade

I'm looking to Trade my Set for a combination of the list below. *Priority items in yellow* Trades: *Ghouls Night Out 4 pk, *Catty Noir,*…

Started by Lover of MH

0 Jul 31, 2013

Dawn of the Dance Wave 2 on Amazon (Updated August 2nd)

They're all back up and available, as of 2:42a.m. EST, August 3rd. The dolls are being sold for $17.99 each, and if you have an Amazon Prim…

Started by Nessie

34 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Utau Hoshina-Tsukiyomi(Rin CVO2)

Gelled Hair Help

I have a Dawn of the Dance Cleo, which is my favorite Cleo, but her hair is gelled so hard it is ridiculous.  How do I get it out without r…

Started by timmel10

7 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by timmel10

Dance Draculaura 3 doll set

I bought the last 2 Dance 3 doll pack with Draculaura yesterday at Walmart for $37 including tax. After looking around at how many of each…

Started by Christie H

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Ravenmoon

Wha... ... ... ?

http://instagram.com/p/QppBvWgmhY/ They're out? I have to log in to see the comments, so could someone please tell me if they answer anyt…

Started by Werewolfsisters72

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Werewolfsisters72

MH Box Art Cut Outs - Great for Scrapbooking or Wall Decor!

For about 2 years now I've kept every MH box I got, hoping in case I sold my dolls it would be a bonus to have the box as well. However, th…

Started by KraftyKitsune

13 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by KraftyKitsune

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service