Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'DOTD' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling: complete loose 2010 - 2014 released DOLLS & FASHION PACKS

I'll be going off to college later this year, so I'd like to clear out some space and make a little extra money. I've been collecting since…

Started by MonsterMenagerie

14 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Daike

LTB DOTD clothing

Hey guys. I need help finishing some DOTD dolls. I am looking for the following: Cleo - shoes, purse, card Draculaura - shoes, purse, wrap…

Started by shanabear

0 Oct 1, 2014

LTT DOTD Clawdeen

I have an extra Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen. She is in excellent condition and has only been used for display. I am looking to trade for Dea…

Started by shanabear

1 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by shanabear

It's that time to trade again :D DOTD, Nefera, Holt etc..

Hi!! here are some dolls/FP  up for trade : and my wishlist: >Zombie Shake Rochelle and Venus >Zombie Shake Twins >Nathan Rot…

Started by AJ

16 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Abbinormal

Dolls For Sale! Holt Jackson Deuce Toralei More Coming Soon! (Updated 8-3-14)

I recently purchased couple of lots of dolls and I am selling the extras that I do not need. There are plenty more that I have not taken pi…

Started by KelliScreams

10 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by KelliScreams

for trade = DOTD Ghoulia, Nefera, Swim Holt, CAM, Fashion packs

HI guys.. I'm back for trading again hehhee so I have  DOTD Ghoulia in box.. but the box is not in perfect conditon :P Nefera deNile out of…

Started by AJ

30 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by AJ

Looking for DOTD Deuce Glasses

I am looking for DOTD Deuce Glasses, open to prices or even trades, have a lot of extras out of box even extra dolls.   Let me know if you…

Started by psychguy78

0 May 6, 2014

Looking for Nefera items

Arm Wrap Ring  earrings Holt Stand DOTD Deuce Stand Gil Stand other boy Stands I have trade items SOLD DOTD Lagoona Purse SS Abbey Hat L…

Started by DixieGurl

3 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by DixieGurl

Mod

Seeking DOTD Clawdeen (Head), Little Dead Riding Wolf

Right, So a while back I ended up selling my DOTD Clawdeen because her eye wonk just really annoyed me. I have her outfit still, and I thi…

Started by purple_monkfish

2 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by KraftyKitsune

I bought a Dawn of the Dance Lagoona,,, The hair needs help, Do I...?

As the title states, I bought a DOTD Lagoona and want to get her hair back to perfect condition. Its not in TERRIBLE shape but not what it…

Started by doubledeckersoulwrecker

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Sarah's Doll House

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service