Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cupid' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTS/T: DOTD Deuce, Ghoulia, Lagoona, Draculara; W1 DT, BNIB 1600 Cupid and More!

I just had to do a massive overhaul in my bedroom, and realized that I have a bunch of dolls that I just don't have the space for anymore.…

Started by J-Rae

17 on Wednesday
Reply by disneyrebel15

WTB MH Cupid and Nefera for customizing

Hi, everyone!  I'm in search of not expensive Cupids and Neferas. I don't need them to be complete, don't mind messy hair or wonky eyes, wi…

Started by TheStripyCat

0 Apr 5

WTS: Nefera, C. A. Cupid, and More for Sale!

All items ship from a smoke and pet free home! I unfortunately have to sell some of my collection to pay for my upcoming wedding and car b…

Started by magicalmadge

3 Mar 27
Reply by magicalmadge

Looking for SDCC Dead Fast Ghoulia!

I am looking for a (Preferably NIB) SDCC Ghoulia! I am willing to purchase for reasonable price and have some dolls up for trade as well! D…

Started by psychguy78

2 Mar 5
Reply by psychguy78

CLOSED

Looking to sell or trade. If your looking for something you dont see just ask , I have some stuff not listed. :) Thanks for looking! Paypal…

Started by angelarcher

211 Feb 17
Reply by angelarcher

For Sale: Cupid, loose, complete

For sale is an original Cupid, loose, complete, in excellent used condition. $50 + shipping. I will ship international if you have positive…

Started by Elena's_Dad

7 Jan 10
Reply by Elena's_Dad

Want to trade my NIB Basic Spectra and my NIB Scaris Deuce for Ever After High Dolls

Desperately seeking the Dawn of the Dance 3 Pack NIB, please let me know if you have one! Looking to trade these dolls for Ever After High…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

73 Jan 6
Reply by magicalmadge

Floridians, how is your search going for the new MH products? UPDATED as of 02/23/13

Hope this is helpful & Good Luck!     Scaris 2 pack Cleo and Lagoona:     Power Ghouls: (Target exclusive) Daytona Beach Port Orang…

Started by Nira Bominable

745 Jan 2
Reply by angelarcher

Ever After High C.A. Cupid Revealed!

Yesterday's post: "This next Forever After Reveal is a bit of a straight shooter when it comes to matters of the heart. Hex back soon to se…

Started by Lunaria Phantomhive

36 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Fokkusu

Mod

Ever After High? A Monster High Spinoff? EDIT: New Trademarks!

Today on Facebook, Monster High announced that Cupid is leaving Monster High for a new assignment from Olympus. A little investigating into…

Started by Draconia St George

186 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by werecatluvr122

RSS

© 2014   Created by Stu Carter.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service