Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Create' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

11/03 Update! Monster high dolls FOR SALE sig Frankie, Lagoona, and Draculara & ,much ,much more!

above is Clawdeen Wolf Scaremester  (all items shown in photo) $15 ob I'm In The Need Of Money. So If You See A Doll You Like Please…

Started by River Styxx

30 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by chemical_dolls

Inner Monster Deluxe/Starter Pack Found!

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/ I considered not posting this because there is only1 photo but i'll update this when there is more. some o…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

13 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Petalene

Making a Frankendoll (splicing limbs)

As some of you know, I've been buying "irreparable" dolls from inside the community on and off, and have been able to give new limbs and pa…

Started by MadBoyCreator

21 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by ShayLari

Looking for Create a monster male parts!

I am looking for the upper arms and thighs for the Male Create a Monster set, don't really care what color, but willing to buy if you have…

Started by psychguy78

0 Feb 6, 2014

Is there a safe way to remove the color change feature off of the body of a Color me Creepy CaM doll?

I have the three Color me Creepy CaM dolls, and on the werewolf I feel the pink and orange really don't look good together. So I was wonder…

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

5 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Mighoula Scaremeyer

CAM: Ghost (Painted & Outfit Mod)

The stock photos of the ghost CAM look amazing, but when you actually get the ghost, she is a little...different. lol... So here is what I…

Started by Sociopath

10 Mar 16, 2013
Reply by MichelleMaBelle

Is there anyone who can contact or has contacted Mattel about...

... if they are gonna release a new torso and limbs pack for the CaM dolls that are currently still incomplete? The reason I ask this, is b…

16 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Werecat Strut

13 Wishes Room Party Doll and CaM Color Me Creepy Chamber in stock on Dutch site

As I was doing my daily check on new available items, I was shocked to see the 13 Wishes Room Party Doll and CaM Color Me Creepy Chamber in…

6 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by LagoonaA

WTT/WTS Nude Lagoona, GB Jackson, Boy CAMs, Boy Clothes

I have to trade: New Nude SS Lagoona (just bought her today) Nude GB Jackson Gargoyle/Vampire CAM Clothes: Red/black outfit and White/Black…

Started by Luna

11 Dec 9, 2012
Reply by Hannah Rattanapong

Why doesn't Mattel have a CAM Wig line?

So after looking through a lot of forums about how to's on wigs from other dolls, I got to wondering why Mattel hasn't started selling just…

Started by psychguy78

8 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by psychguy78

RSS

© 2018   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service