Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cleo' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sale or Trade Parts of my collection UPDATED 3/22

I am looking to sell OR trade. I only ship in the States. I accept paypal and ask that you pay shipping cost. (2) Frankie Swim Dance Rob…

Started by samanthacastle54

6 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

50+ NIB Dolls and Playsets for sale! Up to date as of 3/14!

I have decided to sell all but the few Werecats in my Monster High collection. I am/was an adult collector so, unless otherwise stated, all…

Started by KuraiTsuki

64 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by i^D

Another fake ebay auction, made me laugh.

I was looking on ebay and came across this fake Monster High doll. At least the seller did list it as a look-alike doll. The edition is "al…

Started by BioShocked89

0 Feb 19, 2014

Looking to Buy Cleo De Nile [Closed]

I'm looking to buy a Cleo de Nile doll for very cheap! I'm only looking for a single doll I don't care what doll line she's from. All I ask…

Started by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

16 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by inlov

FOR SALE/Trade UPDATED 11/13/13 Robecca Steam, Fearleaders, Howleen,5 pac Gil set, Jackson, Frankie PG, Venus, Clawdeen, Gil, Clawd , holt, Deuce, Puma, Lagoona, Catty, Gigi,

Fearleader Scream set of three 20.00 per Monster FOR SALE OR TRADE: (will ship sales anywhere) TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being s…

Started by Steve

85 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

Let's talk 13 Wishes Movie & Dolls...

I just got finished watching the DVD. (Yes, I know. I'm fashionably late.) Anyways, I had a few concerns about the whole shebang.   First o…

Started by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

10 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

Question about the Ghoulia/Cleo Lab Parterns.....?

Ok I was looking at the set and I've noticed that both of the girls have the letters GH and F on their earrings. Anyone know what it mean…

Started by Jeanne Hunt

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

For Sale updated 11/13/2013 Holt set, Clawd set, Ghouls night out, fearleaders Torealei, Abby, Ghoulia, Jackson, fashion pacs Outfits, Clothes, Fashion, pets, play sets Worlwide shipping.

Layaway ok Pay-pal ok Money orders ok PETS~Furniture sets~custom and MH fashion sets! tiger cub Sold All reasonable offers welcome.! Fa…

Started by Steve

49 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Steve

MH pencil sketches

I really like the look of the MH style done in a rough graphite sketch-y way, so I'm trying it out myself :) I did these tonight. Spectra w…

Started by Jocelyn

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Vixie Von CaniDie

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service