Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cleo' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50+ NIB Dolls and Playsets for sale! Up to date as of 3/14!

I have decided to sell all but the few Werecats in my Monster High collection. I am/was an adult collector so, unless otherwise stated, all…

Started by KuraiTsuki

64 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by i^D

Another fake ebay auction, made me laugh.

I was looking on ebay and came across this fake Monster High doll. At least the seller did list it as a look-alike doll. The edition is "al…

Started by BioShocked89

0 Feb 19, 2014

Looking to Buy Cleo De Nile [Closed]

I'm looking to buy a Cleo de Nile doll for very cheap! I'm only looking for a single doll I don't care what doll line she's from. All I ask…

Started by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

16 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by inlov

FOR SALE/Trade UPDATED 11/13/13 Robecca Steam, Fearleaders, Howleen,5 pac Gil set, Jackson, Frankie PG, Venus, Clawdeen, Gil, Clawd , holt, Deuce, Puma, Lagoona, Catty, Gigi,

Fearleader Scream set of three 20.00 per Monster FOR SALE OR TRADE: (will ship sales anywhere) TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being s…

Started by Steve

85 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

Let's talk 13 Wishes Movie & Dolls...

I just got finished watching the DVD. (Yes, I know. I'm fashionably late.) Anyways, I had a few concerns about the whole shebang.   First o…

Started by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

10 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

Question about the Ghoulia/Cleo Lab Parterns.....?

Ok I was looking at the set and I've noticed that both of the girls have the letters GH and F on their earrings. Anyone know what it mean…

Started by Jeanne Hunt

1 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by HaileyBeth / HaileyHavok

Selling/trading - Twyla, Bloodgood, Torelei, Catrine, Robecca, more

I'm trying to thin out some of my collection and get rid of doubles. Robecca Steam w/pet- $30 Catrine - $30 Skelita - $25 Jinafire - $2…

Started by Wiccat

43 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Wiccat

For Sale updated 11/13/2013 Holt set, Clawd set, Ghouls night out, fearleaders Torealei, Abby, Ghoulia, Jackson, fashion pacs Outfits, Clothes, Fashion, pets, play sets Worlwide shipping.

Layaway ok Pay-pal ok Money orders ok PETS~Furniture sets~custom and MH fashion sets! tiger cub Sold All reasonable offers welcome.! Fa…

Started by Steve

49 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Steve

MH pencil sketches

I really like the look of the MH style done in a rough graphite sketch-y way, so I'm trying it out myself :) I did these tonight. Spectra w…

Started by Jocelyn

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Vixie Von CaniDie

Cleo custom

Simple repaint with a custom outfit I made her her wig is a liv doll wig and her corset laces up in the back so it can be removed her pants…

Started by JJ_Munster

8 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by JJ_Munster

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service