Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cleo' (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Original Basic Cleo Deuce Rereleased?

I saw this on facebook Monster High Dolls - Original Basic Cleo Deuce Rereleased?  The picture on facebook shows Scaris, etc. with about 10…

Started by timmel10

9 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Kinda_Whatever

Gloom and Bloom wave 2 Cleo and Jinafire

Found these pics on Facebook! They're gorgeous :D

Started by Mighoula Scaremeyer

38 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by MonsterB

LTB DOTD clothing

Hey guys. I need help finishing some DOTD dolls. I am looking for the following: Cleo - shoes, purse, card Draculaura - shoes, purse, wrap…

Started by shanabear

0 Oct 1, 2014

Looking for schools out Cleo accessories

I am looking for Schools Out Cleo's earnings and trapper keeper. I am looking to buy or trade. I have my Monster High sales on ebay if you…

Started by Jenny

2 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jenny

Selling Cleo & Deuce Wave 1 Or open to trade

Cleo De Nile & Deuce Gorgon Basic Wave 1 Diary, pet, stand **see pic*** All included shipped in bubble mailer US only. Paypal only.…

Started by samanthacastle54

2 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

NEED TO SELL THESE DOLLS! PRICES SLASHED!!!

All items ship from a smoke and pet free home! My wedding is coming up and so are all of the payments! I need to make some extra money to h…

Started by magicalmadge

15 May 18, 2014
Reply by Meow Meow MH

Creepateria dolls at Kmart

I stopped by the Monster High shelf at work today like I always do and I noticed that they had the Creepateria dolls out. It's sorta unusua…

Started by Claire

1 May 13, 2014
Reply by Richie

UPDATED with Want List! Monster High FS/FT: NIB First Wave Classroom Dolls with Lockers!

I have these NIB FS or FT:  Classroom Lagoona with Locker Classroom Ghoulia with Locker - TRADED Classroom Frankie with Locker **Please not…

Started by Danielle Dela Cruz

21 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

Creepateria Promo Pics

Cleo is a *must have* for me, and Howleen is pretty cute, too. But I'm still a little disappointed with the pink in their outfits. http://m…

Started by Amaranthe

35 Apr 26, 2014
Reply by Monster_Mama

Sale or Trade Parts of my collection UPDATED 3/22

I am looking to sell OR trade. I only ship in the States. I accept paypal and ask that you pay shipping cost. (2) Frankie Swim Dance Rob…

Started by samanthacastle54

6 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Danielle Dela Cruz

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service