Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Clawd' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling collection: Basic Deuce, 1600 Clawd and Cupid, Swim Class Holt, Gloom Beach Jackson among others

Selling off most of my collection, as well as a few dolls still in box which I received as gifts over my birthday and Christmas. Please cl…

Started by kamazoth

4 May 16, 2017
Reply by CAPtainRogers77

Selling some of my MH collection

Really in need of money because my husband was out of work from October up until late April which resulted in us maxing out our credit card…

Started by Brittney

33 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Scarnival set found at Walmart in Richmond VA

I saw a sideways Draculara and picked her up. I was like oh I like this one of her and I notice it says Scarnival. I'm like Woah this set m…

Started by GhouliaGeek

1 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Rainy

FOR SALE/TRADE: updated 11/13/13 new monsters added Pets, 5 pac Gil, SS Jackson, Frankie & Torealei PG, Clawd, Clawdeen, holt swim set, Deuce, Puma, Catty, Gigi, 1st wave frankie & drake

FOR SALE OR TRADE: Looking for Dawn of the dance Draculaura (will ship anywhere)TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being scammed from a m…

Started by Steve

88 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Hush

Wanted: Slo Mo

Hi. I am looking to trade for several Slo Mo's for us to save in our collection. Not the 5-pack, but the single Ghoul Spirit doll. We got o…

Started by Elena's_Dad

11 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Elena's_Dad

Looking for wave one Clawds shoe and belt

as the title states I am currently searching for blogs wave one Clawds shoe and belt Please message me if you have them.

Started by shanabear

0 Jun 17, 2014

FOR SALE/Trade UPDATED 11/13/13 Robecca Steam, Fearleaders, Howleen,5 pac Gil set, Jackson, Frankie PG, Venus, Clawdeen, Gil, Clawd , holt, Deuce, Puma, Lagoona, Catty, Gigi,

Fearleader Scream set of three 20.00 per Monster FOR SALE OR TRADE: (will ship sales anywhere) TRADES ONLY IN USA (Do to daughter being s…

Started by Steve

85 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Kara = Tori Underbridge OC

Boys im looking for the boys

Thats right im looking for the boys of monster high they can be new or out of box and it doesn't matter which wave or line they come from i…

Started by Clawdanddraculaura

0 Jan 14, 2014

Dolls for TRADE

Hey guys I live in Australia and we haven't got some of the dolls that were released last year. So I was hopping to trade some of the dolls…

Started by AllClassyLike

0 Jan 13, 2014

For Sale updated 11/13/2013 Holt set, Clawd set, Ghouls night out, fearleaders Torealei, Abby, Ghoulia, Jackson, fashion pacs Outfits, Clothes, Fashion, pets, play sets Worlwide shipping.

Layaway ok Pay-pal ok Money orders ok PETS~Furniture sets~custom and MH fashion sets! tiger cub Sold All reasonable offers welcome.! Fa…

Started by Steve

49 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Steve

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service