Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'CAM' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPDATED!!!! Custom Color Torsos - Great for CAM Packs

We've been working on some new torsos for the create a monsters.  Thought it would be fun to have some new colors besides gray and light pi…

Started by FrankieFan

43 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by purple_monkfish

Design lab help

I have the CAM design lab but the faces won't stay. I followed the instructions and have gone through a bunch of faces,but they all come ou…

Started by Spectra A. Yelps needs ice cream

2 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Spectra A. Yelps needs ice cream

Freaky Fusion-Inspired and CAM Inner Monster Accesories.

Some new stuff that's been found on Taobao, including headbands from the budget FF dolls, and plastic wigs from the CAM Inner Monster add-o…

Started by Amaranthe

5 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Mighoula Scaremeyer

Selling Dolls and Accessories

Selling Nude dolls, Bait dolls, Accessories, CAM and other Please make offer - will update as often as i can I currently only use paypal an…

Started by samanthacastle54

21 May 18, 2014
Reply by mylittlezombie

Lot of Monster high items, Some hard to find listed on eBay now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321389704989?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649Dotd Frankie outfit piecesVenus McFlytrap Defau…

Started by craftybot

1 May 10, 2014
Reply by craftybot

Doll Hair Styling Help!

Hello everyone! I'm about to reroot and style my first MH doll, it will be a CAM doll, and I want to give her side swept bangs and a spikey…

Started by OoakNoob

4 May 2, 2014
Reply by Marta Black

50+ NIB Dolls and Playsets for sale! Up to date as of 3/14!

I have decided to sell all but the few Werecats in my Monster High collection. I am/was an adult collector so, unless otherwise stated, all…

Started by KuraiTsuki

64 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by i^D

Making a Frankendoll (splicing limbs)

As some of you know, I've been buying "irreparable" dolls from inside the community on and off, and have been able to give new limbs and pa…

Started by MadBoyCreator

21 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by ShayLari

Robecca Steam Ideas.

I can't wait for another budget Robecca doll (I may go out next weekend and see if there are still some left at the Target I usually find t…

Started by MadBoyCreator

35 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Gabby Goyle (2)

Serpentsong's Custom MH Dolls

So I recently started getting into the customization of these lovely dolls, and I do think I am in love. I will be posting those that I fin…

Started by serpentsong

18 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by serpentsong

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service