Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'CAM' (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB: Boy CAM torso/upper arms/upper legs

Desperately seeking a boy CAM torso, upper arms, and legs. Any color is fine. Thank you!! 

Started by katieklassified

6 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by lmfinley

11/03 Update! Monster high dolls FOR SALE sig Frankie, Lagoona, and Draculara & ,much ,much more!

above is Clawdeen Wolf Scaremester  (all items shown in photo) $15 ob I'm In The Need Of Money. So If You See A Doll You Like Please…

Started by River Styxx

30 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by chemical_dolls

Updated! CAM Gargoyle Boy*price lowered* +Cam head+barbie

Hello - I am lowering the price for my CAM Gargoyle boy (nude with his wings + red shoes) to $20 + shipping, and the cam gargoyle head to $…

Started by TempleofDoll

0 Aug 6, 2015

Looking for BEE CAM

I know this is a long shot but Im kinda hoping to find a BEE cam, OR at least the pieces not sold in the small add on pack :( [Torso upper…

Started by kyttn53

0 Jul 26, 2015

Selling: Clothes, Vampire CAM, Werewolf CAM Head (PIC HEAVY)

Hey! I'm selling a few things that I've gotten but don't want anymore. Feel free to message me for more information/pictures. :) Prices do…

Started by writtenhuman

1 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by writtenhuman

Wanted: "Unsalvagables" and other unfortunates.

Do you have a doll in a shape you just can't bear to look at?Broken limbs?Did the dog get to it?Did a sibling or child get ahold of them wi…

Started by MadBoyCreator

28 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Claire

Selling off my collection! Prices lowered 8/16!!

I've decided to sell off my collection.  -I ship from Iowa in the US. I will ship internationally, but keep in mind that it will be more e…

Started by KuraiTsuki

74 Sep 26, 2014
Reply by Cersia

Inner Monster Deluxe/Starter Pack Found!

http://marsmcflytrap.tumblr.com/ I considered not posting this because there is only1 photo but i'll update this when there is more. some o…

Started by TheWerewolfPuffBall

13 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Petalene

It's that time to trade again :D DOTD, Nefera, Holt etc..

Hi!! here are some dolls/FP  up for trade : and my wishlist: >Zombie Shake Rochelle and Venus >Zombie Shake Twins >Nathan Rot…

Started by AJ

16 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Abbinormal

Shannanigan's MH Art stuffs...

I was going to submit this to my photos... but apparently since I did that the last time this site has been taken over by new Mods with ton…

Started by Shannanigan O'Crabby

6 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Marghoul[Mod! PC to report ONLY]

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service