Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

All Discussions Tagged 'Abbey' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Abbey Collector Doll out for pre-order!

Hey Ghouls, The official Monster High Twitter just posted 8 Hours ago that on November the 15th a new Abbey Collector Doll is coming to the…

Started by VampireIdle

18 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by VampireIdle

Selling my doll collection!

Thanks for looking! All dolls are out of the box (except Home Ick Abbey & Heath, 13 Wishes Twyla, and Scaris Draculaura, these are NIB)…

Started by Brittney

11 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by rynipong

Abbey Bominable's Uneven Glitter

So recently I acquired a Dead Tired Abbey. Before opening the box I already noticed that the glitter on her arms were a bit uneven. I hones…

Started by Pizza-kun

7 May 5, 2016
Reply by lmfinley

Monster High Doll Lot of 18 dolls listed on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Doll-Lot-18-Dolls-Gil-Webber-Catty-Noir-Spectra-Operetta-Wave-1-/172137562950?hash=item281432c346:g:NN

Started by Brittney

7 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Selling some of my MH collection

Really in need of money because my husband was out of work from October up until late April which resulted in us maxing out our credit card…

Started by Brittney

33 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Brittney

Selling some dolls - ALL MAKE OFFER

So lately I've noticed my interest in MH and EAH is waning. I still like them, but I haven't been tempted to buy new dolls and none of the…

Started by Claire

2 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Claire

Selling 1st Wave Spectra and other Dolls. ASAP.

Long story short, I unfortunately need to sell my dolls; I have bills that need to be paid or else I'm in serious trouble, and these are on…

Started by Moonscout11

0 May 27, 2015

Anyone have Abbey I love Fashion to sell??

I really need this one and can't find it anywhere! Anyone have one they can sell me and post to the UK? I'm looking to pay roughly £25 :)

Started by Bean

0 Jan 15, 2015

Dolls for sale/trade *** Updated with Freaky Fusion Scarah***

Hello, I'm new here but I figured I'd give you guys a chance at these dolls before I listed on ebay. I have a ton of dolls, most are opened…

Started by Tabetha

35 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Danielle

Dolls For Sale! Holt Jackson Deuce Toralei More Coming Soon! (Updated 8-3-14)

I recently purchased couple of lots of dolls and I am selling the extras that I do not need. There are plenty more that I have not taken pi…

Started by KelliScreams

10 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by KelliScreams

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service