Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"My Argos had two Gigis!..?:) sorry, I haven't been on so im behind xD"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Jul 7, 2013 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7215 Nov 25
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Im just so confused, though. What is the membership price? XD Is it like a normal st…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Nov 5, 2012 to 2-Doll Coffin Bean in Costco UK! And Cheap DDG!

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis

"Oh, wow! I Did NOT Realize the UK has Coffin Beans! Must nag my mom to find one for…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Nov 4, 2012 to 2-Doll Coffin Bean in Costco UK! And Cheap DDG!

3 Nov 5, 2012

"Today in Asda, like usual, they had GR Frankies, All Roller maze and of course, Skul…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Nov 4, 2012 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7215 Nov 25
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Incase you didn't see, the Harpy has extra hands above her wings. c;  "

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Oct 22, 2012 to New create a monster Harpy and Siren

60 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by ToraleiDaBomb

"They cost much? :I  "

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Oct 21, 2012 to Stands $4 On Mattel Site!

7 Oct 21, 2012

"Have to pay extra on ebay. :'/ Id also love some sort of mini-stands for the Novi St…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Oct 21, 2012 to Stands $4 On Mattel Site!

7 Oct 21, 2012

"Yep, dissapointing for us in the UK as we can't , or I cant, order them. :I Oh well.…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Oct 20, 2012 to Stands $4 On Mattel Site!

7 Oct 21, 2012

"So cute! Disapointed they don't all come together, again Matell, I really can't affo…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Oct 17, 2012 to Mattel Apptivity Monster High Clawdeen Wolf (package pics)

13 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Lillian Gracey

"Oh yeah, I saw the Sticker. . . things in asda! Almost got them but didn't have enou…"

EtForgotHisEmail SoHeWillUseThis replied Oct 2, 2012 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

7215 Nov 25
Reply by Jesy Swift

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service