Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Serikiyo's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"still looking, btw! Oops! I noticed a mistake, I'm also looking for schools out cle…"

Serikiyo replied Dec 5, 2012 to Harpy CAM Wig, Siren CAM Wig & Tail (WTT U.S. Only) Wanted: NUDE Cleos, Sea Monster CAM & Shoes!!! See Inside

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"Oh poo. I'm sorry, I have to delcine your offer. Although I LOVE Picture Day Cleo, t…"

Serikiyo replied Dec 4, 2012 to Harpy CAM Wig, Siren CAM Wig & Tail (WTT U.S. Only) Wanted: NUDE Cleos, Sea Monster CAM & Shoes!!! See Inside

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"I may be interested, would you be able to send me a picture of the Picture Day Cleo'…"

Serikiyo replied Dec 2, 2012 to Harpy CAM Wig, Siren CAM Wig & Tail (WTT U.S. Only) Wanted: NUDE Cleos, Sea Monster CAM & Shoes!!! See Inside

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"Still looking for someone to trade with, other offers seem to have fallen through!"

Serikiyo replied Dec 1, 2012 to Harpy CAM Wig, Siren CAM Wig & Tail (WTT U.S. Only) Wanted: NUDE Cleos, Sea Monster CAM & Shoes!!! See Inside

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"bump"

Serikiyo replied Nov 26, 2012 to Harpy CAM Wig, Siren CAM Wig & Tail (WTT U.S. Only) Wanted: NUDE Cleos, Sea Monster CAM & Shoes!!! See Inside

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"I made a mistake, it should be: *1 Basic Cleo (or) *1 Dawn of the Dance Cleo (or) *1…"

Serikiyo replied Nov 25, 2012 to Harpy CAM Wig, Siren CAM Wig & Tail (WTT U.S. Only) Wanted: NUDE Cleos, Sea Monster CAM & Shoes!!! See Inside

9 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"I don't really like ANY of the guy dolls. The girls are just so pretty and elegant b…"

Serikiyo replied Nov 23, 2012 to Least Favorite dolls?

30 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Midori Fae

"How did you spray paint Bast? What paint did you use? I've been trying to paint a do…"

Serikiyo replied Nov 23, 2012 to Bauhausfrau's customs - more added 4/23!

27 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Serikiyo

"How in the world do you get those shoes out of that mold!? I'm absolutely fascinated…"

Serikiyo replied Nov 14, 2012 to Casting DotD Frankies shoes in all different colors

43 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Kaitlyn VanMeter

"I love that it makes her look a lot older and more mature. It really seems like eith…"

Serikiyo replied Nov 9, 2012 to My Scarah

7 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Carla

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service