Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Jesy Swift's Discussions (1,171)

Discussions Replied To (1148) Replies Latest Activity

"There's a new wave of fresh dolls coming and the reveal is on the 20th but the previ…"

Jesy Swift replied Sep 19 to Official Wild Hearts Crew Thread

42 Sep 21
Reply by mechagirl

"it's sad but I understand why they would do it, it's important to protect, but it's…"

Jesy Swift replied Sep 10 to YouTubers say kids’ content changes could ruin careers

2 Sep 10
Reply by Jesy Swift

"looks like I better start saving soon!  I'm glad the winter disco OMG come with the…"

Jesy Swift replied Sep 10 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

122 on Sunday
Reply by Thriftydolly2

"oh dear such a shame about all that, I will have to pass too, I did have a niggling…"

Jesy Swift replied Sep 3 to Short Review of the NEW Dora doll (If you want a "Dora and the Lost City of Gold" Dora doll, either buy the official doll dirt cheap, and perform a head swap, or customize a different doll!) GRRR!

6 Sep 19
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"wow the hair looks pretty cool and the outfit dosen't look too bad."

Jesy Swift replied Aug 28 to Check out this wild My Scene CLONE Auction on eBay!

2 Aug 28
Reply by Jesy Swift

Senior

"Congrats it must have been amazing to find an old MH doll in box too and Freak Du Ch…"

Jesy Swift replied Aug 26 to Found A Freak Du Chic Toralei at Rehobeth Beach In Delaware

12 Aug 27
Reply by not a cat

"The Star Wars Barbie's look cool but I'm gonna have to skip on these cause they are…"

Jesy Swift replied Aug 14 to Official Barbie Thread

59 19 hours ago

"wow this is an interesting topic, and good choices, especially Eva Peron.  I'd have…"

Jesy Swift replied Aug 14 to If you could look more like any celebrities or important historical figures, which ones would you want to look like?

9 Sep 3

"I'm really sorry you got locked out of your flickr, that same thing happened to me s…"

Jesy Swift replied Aug 8 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

122 on Sunday
Reply by Thriftydolly2

"The new live action doll looks cute but I'm gonna pass cause I don't think I'll get…"

Jesy Swift replied Aug 6 to NEW Dora the Explorer toys from the "Dora and the Lost City of Gold" (2019) movie!

1 Aug 6
Reply by Jesy Swift

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service