Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

1Dlover's Discussions (1,002)

Discussions Replied To (979) Replies Latest Activity

"I usually keep these type of dolls in boxes but I only have Raven.  if I had charact…"

1Dlover replied on Friday to If you're a de-boxer like me, don't pay any more than about $60.00 for SDCC Exclusives!

4 on Saturday
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"I got the Club Chelsea boy for £3.97 at TRU on Black Friday I also picked up the aa…"

1Dlover replied on Friday to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6969 on Friday
Reply by 1Dlover

"Woking is my one, I'm so glad that's not on the list, it's been there for years, but…"

1Dlover replied on Thursday to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6969 on Friday
Reply by 1Dlover

"I wish we got a Frightfully tall Spectra and Abbey and a Manster or Two instead of r…"

1Dlover replied on Tuesday to Who else wishes?

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Dynastic De Nile

"I really hope my TRU stays open I am worried, it is a big one and has been there for…"

1Dlover replied Dec 4 to Mattel crashes after missing big on earnings and suspending its dividend

6 Dec 4
Reply by 1Dlover

"I've noticed this with all of stuff lately, stock is ridculously low, I get they don…"

1Dlover replied Dec 3 to Post Monster High Sightings Here (UK Only) 2

6969 on Friday
Reply by 1Dlover

"while we're on the subject of I love Fashion I wanna mention the weirdness of Clawde…"

1Dlover replied Nov 30 to What makes Scaritage Skelita and I <3 Fashion Cleo so rare?

21 on Tuesday
Reply by Dynastic De Nile

"Ooo I like that Hillbilly one, I'd try get one someday but if it was the 60's she'd…"

1Dlover replied Nov 29 to The Whimsies were the ULTIMATE unconventional, stuffed vinyl dolls of the early 1960s!

1 Nov 29
Reply by 1Dlover

"My Living Dead Dolls, particularly the girl in the black, I used to keep her under m…"

1Dlover replied Nov 29 to What's the scariest doll that's in your house right now?

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Wysp

"Older always, I also prefer the older's stitches, I wouldn't have minded Moulded if…"

1Dlover replied Nov 26 to Frankie's old vs. new eyebrows. Which do you prefer?

11 Nov 27
Reply by mechagirl

RSS

© 2017   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service