Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Jesy Swift's Discussions (1,136)

Discussions Replied To (1113) Replies Latest Activity

"if you really have no bonding or desire with him then I'd say sell him on Ebay or ot…"

Jesy Swift replied Apr 4 to Weird Doll Situation: What should I do, with regard to Happy Family Allan....and his sinister-looking smile?

4 Apr 9
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"I love Game Of Thrones it's quite shocking yes but a good show none the less despite…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 30 to I just learned about King Tut's parentage....and about how he died.... :(

7 Mar 31
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"oh man they can't do this, fan fiction and memes are a form of a fantasy world to br…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 29 to The United Nations is banning internet memes

2 Mar 30
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Lol Ken's flashing haha, I've seen that Ken mould but I'm not sure which one he is m…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 29 to Doll ID Help!

3 Mar 29
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

"wow fascinating facts, so sad too, I love Ancient Egypt too it's so fascinating and…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 27 to I just learned about King Tut's parentage....and about how he died.... :(

7 Mar 31
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"wow what a cutie, I haven't seen her in stores."

Jesy Swift replied Mar 14 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 Mar 17
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"Thanks, I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see it, aww I'm sorry to hear that, do…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 12 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 Mar 17
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"of course :) and you are entitled to it and I will respect it, agree to disagree, th…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 11 to Frozen let it go

3 Mar 11
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Hi Wolfy  it's ok I think it worked.  Thanks :) I'm glad you like the backstory and…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 11 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 Mar 17
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"I got the astronaut Barbie, I was tempted by the aa pilot but I already have a pilot…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 11 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 Mar 17
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service