Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Jesy Swift's Discussions (1,140)

Discussions Replied To (1117) Replies Latest Activity

"wow!! finally I will be getting if and when available, they remind me a bit of Bratz…"

Jesy Swift replied Jun 5 to L.O.L. Surprise Dolls

32 Jun 6
Reply by Breanna Burton

"I've ordered 4 online Yuki, Izzy, Dawn and Lola but went to Smyths and bought the ot…"

Jesy Swift replied May 24 to Official #SNAPSTAR Dolls Thread

32 May 24
Reply by Jesy Swift

"wow 10 years already, but I'm pretty sure Mattel will do nothing, if they do it woul…"

Jesy Swift replied May 10 to Monster High's 10 year anniversary?

2 May 10
Reply by Jesy Swift

"Happy Easter to you wolfie and may god be with you!"

Jesy Swift replied Apr 20 to Happy Easter!

3 Apr 21
Reply by Maureen McNeil-Finerty

"if you really have no bonding or desire with him then I'd say sell him on Ebay or ot…"

Jesy Swift replied Apr 4 to Weird Doll Situation: What should I do, with regard to Happy Family Allan....and his sinister-looking smile?

4 Apr 9
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"I love Game Of Thrones it's quite shocking yes but a good show none the less despite…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 30 to I just learned about King Tut's parentage....and about how he died.... :(

7 Mar 31
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"oh man they can't do this, fan fiction and memes are a form of a fantasy world to br…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 29 to The United Nations is banning internet memes

2 Mar 30
Reply by The Whispering Wolf

"Lol Ken's flashing haha, I've seen that Ken mould but I'm not sure which one he is m…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 29 to Doll ID Help!

3 Mar 29
Reply by Tea.EarlGrey.Hot

"wow fascinating facts, so sad too, I love Ancient Egypt too it's so fascinating and…"

Jesy Swift replied Mar 27 to I just learned about King Tut's parentage....and about how he died.... :(

7 Mar 31
Reply by Tula Shadowy

"wow what a cutie, I haven't seen her in stores."

Jesy Swift replied Mar 14 to What did you do / get on Barbie's 60th Birthday (March 9)?

15 Mar 17
Reply by Tula Shadowy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service