Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

amonsterhighguy's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Photo of the New Items! And Bump!!"

amonsterhighguy replied Oct 20, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"I actually sold Jinafire a while ago, please forgive my late response!! "

amonsterhighguy replied Oct 20, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"I do not, I'm sorry. "

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Bump! :D Please buy my stuff lol! I'm willing to make a deal for the more you buy!!"

amonsterhighguy replied Aug 12, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Hello, I'm so sorry for the delayed response, I actually believe I have these wigs s…"

amonsterhighguy replied Aug 12, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Sure thing! Please do email me, I can reply from work that way. ;) Thanks!!"

amonsterhighguy replied Aug 11, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Haha, well she's one of my favorite CAMs, the wig is your's if you want it! I haven'…"

amonsterhighguy replied Aug 10, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"The straight-bang wig has actually sold, but here are photos of the other three. :)…"

amonsterhighguy replied Aug 10, 2014 to Full Dolls, Nude Dolls and Outfits for Sale! (Some Older & Rare Ones!) PRICES LOWERED and New Items Added!

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Sure thing, just give me a moment! "

15 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by amonsterhighguy

"Hello! After reading through all of the comments, I have a question, does anyone kno…"

amonsterhighguy replied Jun 8, 2013 to First Time Going to SDCC (2013) How to Get Wydowna

193 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Tonya

RSS

© 2019   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service