Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Idle Hands does some nice overall coverage and always has a lot of photos:https://ww…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 12, 2015 to speculation and discussion on toy fair 2015

12 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt

"Beautiful moth, thank you for the reference photo."

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 6, 2015 to upclose pics of luna and freak du chic rochelle

26 May 7, 2015
Reply by Kinda_Whatever

"This is sweet.I don't mind Slo Mo's shirt. It says "I want to be formal but I'm here…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 6, 2015 to Slo Mo Mortavitch and Ghoulia Yelps "Loves not Dead"

43 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Kinda_Whatever

"Would you continue to buy dolls?I would not collect dolls to fill a MH void. There i…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 5, 2015 to If monster high ends?

7 Feb 5, 2015

"I don't get out as often as I did a year ago but have never seen this wave of dolls.…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 5, 2015 to has anyone found ghouls alive robbeca steam!!!!?

11 Feb 5, 2015

"Absolutely!! A very nice example of the dolls being even better than the great art w…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 5, 2015 to I heart Fashion *Iris Clops*

32 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Mindose

"I want to see the packaging. You know I'm all about the box art."

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 5, 2015 to Boo York, Freak Du Chic, Garrot & Rochelle on Amazon

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

"If you all were eBay sellers, would you take these dolls out of the box before selli…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 5, 2015 to Boo York, Freak Du Chic, Garrot & Rochelle on Amazon

17 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by mechagirl

"I'm curious as to whether how her longer torso and legs will change her height and l…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Feb 1, 2015 to New Deluxe Sweet 1600 Draculaura

11 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Surrey

"Great sale. My store replaced all of the Student Council packs with the Dance Class…"

GimmeAllOfYourToys&NoOneGetsHurt replied Nov 25, 2014 to Disembody 5-Pack on Target for $30 + Free Shipping

7 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by MonsterLawyer

RSS

© 2020   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service