Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere)'s Discussions (550)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"((Hey guys, I've finished three characters in the group picture!)) "

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 14, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Yep, you can add the picture on here!)) "

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 14, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Ah, okay. )) "

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((If you don't mind, can you?)) "

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((We can start as soon as Awalk writes the form for her character. He's the White Ra…"

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

""Mentally disturbed"? I would NOT trade with someone who says that about someone els…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 14, 2012 to Anyone that has done business with BarbieLalaMHlover???

89 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Hydra Dracona

"((Meep. I wanna start soooooon. D: ))"

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Yes, you can use the dress. You don't have to give credit. We can start once all o…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 13, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Yep!)) "

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 13, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Yep! It works! I just need a picture whenever you have one. :) )) "

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service