Monster High Dolls .com

News and Reviews of Monster High Dolls, Plush Toys, and More!

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere)'s Discussions (550)

Discussions Replied To (266) Replies Latest Activity

"((@TextCakes: Terribly sorry for such a late reply, but unfortunately I was looking…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 29, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Sorry guys! I was very busy this weekend! We can start. Gregory, I would need for…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 24, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Bumpy.))"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 19, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Sorry, not accepted. I prefer someone who uses Parenthesis, and only one exclamati…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 17, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Alright, let's just wait for Gregory. They're playing Alice, so we have to wait fo…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 15, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Ah.)) "

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 15, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((Jason as in Friday the 13th Jason? Or some other Jason?)) "

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

Mod

"Did you draw that? It's so cute!"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 15, 2012 to Glitch's Bio

7 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Abbinormal

"((Sorry, but not accepted. As the title says, "Monsters in Wonderland" I only accept…"

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

"((If you fill out the form listed above. You said you wanted role of White Rabbit, c…"

Amanda's a bro. (IzayaWasHere) replied Jun 14, 2012 to Monsters in Wonderland. ((Open. But I can choose who joins, and who doesn't.))

99 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by TextCakes

RSS

© 2021   Created by Stu Carter.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service